How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well in my country it depends on the organization because I believe some person will never Receive their gratuity after retirement is only the lucky one receive it
They'll receive provided they stay active and do the needful. But at times some don't stay on to receive their gratuity due to untimely death ending their ambition.

Sotherefore

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well depending on your level in government it will be easier for you to get paid immediately but generally it is not really easy for you to get paid. you might have to wait for some years before you are able to get it.

cafediscussions

HayKay

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In my country here, the level of corruption is much and one thing I've also noticed is that it's depending on who is at the helm of affairs at a particular period of time, that person might have sympathy and release funds on time else it could take a while

Skysaint

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Well, the person I know who is a retiree was a government employee and I think he receives his payment like once in two months and due to the country's economy situation might even take longer than that

Abigael

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Gratuity or pension is paid to retirees in my country as soon as they retire. A few paperwork has to be done and so it may not be necessarily immediately you retire but it does not take long too.

Lucy ID

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
In my country retirees are not treated well at all, to pay their pension money is war not to about gratuity that one is very difficult. They have to protest or do something to get the attention of the government before they will be given

Peskyblaise

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It's a bit interesting if the person was working under the federal government and it wouldn't take more than a year but state governments over here are really fustrating. Imagine an old man staying for up to 15-20 years before this comes

Essy

Son of man
Verified Poster
BizNotes
To receive pension in my country you definitely have to retire and it depends on where you work that would determine how fast your pension arrives, private companies pay earlier than government due to the laziness, tribalism in government offices

Solutionav

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Well in my country do they even pay I think is only few that are lucky that can benefits from it, because of the level of corruption one person in charge of paying can just be in possession of all the money

Partisan

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The least number of years that taken for the government to pay gratuity in my country is 10 years that is if the person is working hard and also his he has somebody helping him in the government if not in 10 years the government have not paid you

Kelly5

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Gratuities and pensions in my country are being paid either faster or less depending on the organisation the pensioner worked. Like the military for instance, they don't delay in paying them their gratuity the moment they retire