What's new

How long does it take your country to pay retirees gratuity??

The tale of my Country! Pensioners even die and leave their pension due to excessive thinking. Pensioners here have to clamour and protest for their own pension. I don't know exactly how long it takes but it's definitely a tale of woe!
Post automatically merged:

It depends on an organization and also the person in executive power. The people close to me receive their gratuity after so much wrinkles on their faces because they literally have to protest for it.

It depends upon a great deal of elements as well as very most opportunity it depends upon the boss or even greater. Certainly there certainly are actually federal authorities companies that have not paid out pension plan in an although, due to theft, as quickly as a brand-new individual takes control of they begin to pay out exceptional pension plans.

It depends upon a great deal of elements as well as very most opportunity it depends upon the boss or even greater. Certainly there certainly are actually federal authorities companies that have not paid out pension plan in an although, due to theft, as quickly as a brand-new individual takes control of they begin to pay out exceptional pension plans.
Private companies with enormous reputation always pay their retirees off on time and not delaying their gratuity reward, since it's paid one-time.

If you mean by retiree's gratuity is the monthly pension it takes at least 10 years here. That is the minimum requirement of contribution by the worker, 120 months or 10 year. But even if you have completed that minimum requirement the other requirement is that you have to be at least 60 years old to avail of the monthly pension. The amount of pension would depend on the amount of your monthly contribution and also the number of months that you have contributed. The present maximum monthly pension is $200.
In my country the requirement is almost the same,but most times for public workers it usually take some time for the government to pay the retirees their benefit,and this has to do with some beareucratic procedures.

Well it depends on the sector of the economy if which you operate and the level of influence you have at your operational position but It can not be predicted due to social unrest and favouritism.

I could say most state government delete in paying their retirees gratuity compared to the federal government, the private companies or institutions that offer to pay gratuity pay almost immediately after retirement when compared to others.

Pension schemes are very complicated around here and a lot will depend on where you were working before you retired and sometimes even the rank that you retired from.

I could say most state government delete in paying their retirees gratuity compared to the federal government, the private companies or institutions that offer to pay gratuity pay almost immediately after retirement when compared to others.
Private companies do pay faster than the government when it comes to paying retirees and not retired civil servants here in our country.

It takes some few months, maybe 3 to 6 months to pay retirees but in some cases you say the bank helding on to their rights and some of them die in the process leaving the money and the banks will lavish it

It takes some few months, maybe 3 to 6 months to pay retirees but in some cases you say the bank helding on to their rights and some of them die in the process leaving the money and the banks will lavish it
Yeah this the duration you mentioned is not really bad but I have seen people who have retired for 10 years and they are here to get their gratuity in most state in my country.

Well if I can say that depends on the country financial strength and the ability to meet up to the needs of the people at the time it's expected and the level of the administrative structure of the country.

My country is filled with corruption to the standard doors that have the responsibility of paying those money to those that are supposed to be paid will all end up not paying it.

They can't allow the money rot in the bank provided they have next of kin which has access to the bank when things like death occurs. It's even better your government pays retirees on time after bowing out of retirement. Here in my country, unless you know people at the top, if not, yours will be delayed for years.

In my country here in Nigeria, it's really a war. Retirees fight for survival constantly since the government is corrupt. They don't regard them and they keep siphoning the budjected most ney for retireees

In my country here in Nigeria, it's really a war. Retirees fight for survival constantly since the government is corrupt. They don't regard them and they keep siphoning the budjected most ney for retireees
Patent of retires gratitutes takes for even in my country and those old people suffer before they get their retirement, some has to wait for up to four or five five , and they have to pass through hardship .

A lot about this will depend on the particular industry that we are working period does that we are working with the Federal government can receive their gratuity as early as six months after retirement.

We know after retirement their are dividends that comes from it. This one is for those that are bound to receive unending rewards as a privilege for their steadfast working for their beloved country. How long do you think it takes your own country to pay retiree's gratuity??
Well in my country it depends on the organization because I believe some person will never Receive their gratuity after retirement is only the lucky one receive it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back