What's new

How long does it take your country to pay pensioners when they bow out of service??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??
it takes much time here before they are paid. some pensioners end up giving up on it and looking elsewhere when they discover government ain't doing the right thing.

In my country it is a thug of war to pay pensioners as in most people evening die without having their payment it's really depressing.

Exactly, that's what made me create this thread here. To ascertain the number of months/years it takes for a retiree to begin receiving his or her pension. Our country Nigeria is not a good country at the moment, our politicians are self centered people. Only wanting for themselves, forgetting that others needs to survive also.
I don't know if there is a particular time bound for pension payment but what I know is that pensioners lament always over non payment of their money and the government are to be held liable for that.

I don't know if there is a particular time bound for pension payment but what I know is that pensioners lament always over non payment of their money and the government are to be held liable for that.
Their normal salaries which is the person rewards takes time before it starts to drop to the pensioner's bank account. If he doesn't have a vocal representative, it will be hard to get the pension funds on time.

I found out that in some countries, it takes little time before retirees begin to receive their pension from their own government. My own country takes sometime out, before adhering to pay pensioners their laboured money. It takes an average of 2 years before they start receiving their pension. How long does your country take to pay pensioners??

My country can take even forever. I have worked in the pension department for three months while still a student. I could see how women and children would come to follow on their late husband/father pension. And some I heard had been following up on the same for 10 years.

It is like the organization won't ever give them money but they don't say it directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back