What's new

How long does it take you to earn a single $$ online?

Mine takes me about 2-3 hours a day online due to lack of on demand skill at the moment.

How long do you spend online in a day doing tasks before earning your first $1?
It really depends on my availability. I think I could earn it in just one hour straight if there's no distractions. But it can also be done in 8 hours when in between I have a lot of things to attend to. If I am not busy doing other things, I can do it in 1 hour.

Personally, at the moment i am working with bizdustry and cashtimeforum. It takes me about 2-4 hours to get the 50 comments because of my offline hustling and I am not that consistent with the daily target. At times I use 2 days to complete the 50 comments.

I spend up to two hours here on bizdustry without distractions to complete my tasks. I also spend time on other forums to earn more money. It's really frustrating.

It really depends on my availability. I think I could earn it in just one hour straight if there's no distractions. But it can also be done in 8 hours when in between I have a lot of things to attend to. If I am not busy doing other things, I can do it in 1 hour.
That's super fast of you when you're very chanced enough. Its been long for me earning $1 with in one hour time. It happened earlier time when Bizdustry reward was high.
Post automatically merged:

Generally to earn a dollar on an online earning platform can take me anywhere from two to four hours, depending on the number of places that i am able to work and post and if there is a survey that is available for my region. However the time is going lower now as i start to get faster and more experienced as well.
Its good your online earnings have started to improve back. I believe you're gaining more experience. With time you'll get to earn more and gain more experience that will make you establish full-time earning online.

Last edited:
Seriously if I'm well focused on the work I'm doing, then it's definitely not going to take me more than 1 hour to make a dollar 💵 from Bizdustry as I'm pretty fast with typing.
Then you must be a fast typist for you to say you can finish your required fifty comments to make your one dollar on bizdustry. I wish I have that speed if yours

Hahahaha, you're here again to tickle me laugh hard. For one earning a single dollar online then it means lots of hard work is needed for the person to achieve it even when the reward isn't much when it comes to spending it.

Seriously, it's very annoying having to know that you have to work hard to earn just a dollar online but the responsibilities to eat the money are too much.

Seriously, it's very annoying having to know that you have to work hard to earn just a dollar online but the responsibilities to eat the money are too much.
Its just too demanding to earn that online, aosrt from Bizdustry I don't even know where to earn such low amount online self. Possibility of spending it within 5 secs is there cos its not much, but getting it takes hours.

I guess it might have taken you less hours to make this amount online daily if you were not that busy. At least you are also busy earning something outside the online gig anyways

Mine takes me about 2-3 hours a day online due to lack of on demand skill at the moment.

Hmm.... I fear who no fear you oo... Like seriously it take you 2-3 hours to make one dollar, so how much did you make per day. Here i make one dollar in two days.

Earning a single dollar online is not easy oh especially in a country where if you not care full you could lose the small dollars that you have in stock, in fact, to make money generally is hard that why if i see someone shout small change i tell the person to steal first then you will what you stole is small but enough to get you killed
You are very right as what I am doing on this platform to earn $1 every day is quite very stressful as I stress myself typing up to 50 comment everyday just to earn $1 on this platform.

Making the amount of $3 per day on bizdustry is not going to be possible again as most of us know now because of the restrictions placed by the system bot not to go beyond $1perday

Omo i logged in today with this killer mindset to cash out a good amount and rest because i have learned something if you want to get something good it is best to put the tie in and expect to cash out a good amount because if you not putting in the time there is nothing for you and times like that is when you start to monitor your wallet expecting it to swell when you not putting the time in

It has been taking me around four hours to earn a single dollar. It is a really tiresome job due to the fact that I am active on many forums right now and I type a lot to earn that $1. I have to sit for a long time and it is seriously damaging my health. I will be making changes to my schedule in a few days.

Hmm.... I fear who no fear you oo... Like seriously it take you 2-3 hours to make one dollar, so how much did you make per day. Here i make one dollar in two days.
Lolz, it doesn't mean I earn the dollars consecutively every 2-3 a day. At times I make that writing on forums and freelancing site, where I do article tasks.

The answer to this question depends on a number of factors. If you are a freelancer you should be able to work way more than that in a single day. But you still have to star somewhere

For me it can even take 4 Hours depending on the type of task I am doing at the moment . If it's small task, then it takes less hours.

For now concerning online earning I really need to get paid to sites. So everyday if I divorce 2 to 3 hours I am being able to end up to $3 for posting and doing some task online.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back