What's new

How long does it take to learn programming on your own?

I think this depends largely on individual who wants to learn programming language. We have different personal drives. I am going to see the level of your determination would determine how fast you can learn a programming language. You should be able to master programming language in 6 months if you are highly determined and dedicated.

The amount of time needed to learn programming is dependent on the individual and no one else; you're as fast as your learning capacity can carry.
Though I'll say it takes at least 4-6 months for one to become proficient at a language with constant practice.

For VPS it is expected 4 months to learn most of the Programmation tricks especially for Almalinux with CPanel added to most of CPanel features for installation and parking the pieces of information, FTP section, SSL installation, handling users of VPS.

Around a year for beguiners, and I don't mean just learn it for one year, you will know the basics in one year in and out. This depends of your dedication and free time, but 1 year of coding should get you to the starting line.

I think that it all depends on the type of programming language that you are wanting to learn however i think that if you are very dedicated then it should not take you anything more than one year.

It all depends on your speed and how you understand concept as some people take only 2-3 months and some might needs long as it all about how you code and how you implement in it. I personally took 6 months before I start first commercial project.

It all depends on your speed and how you understand concept as some people take only 2-3 months and some might needs long as it all about how you code and how you implement in it. I personally took 6 months before I start first commercial project.
That is a very decent time frame and it shows that you are able to grasp concepts relatively quickly and therefore i think that if you have to learn new skills to add to that it will be at a faster rate.

Yes but sometime what happen is that when you learn fast and doesn't perform enough practice than you can easily forgot your concepts and also you might struggle to solve complex problems.

Python is relatively easy to learn compared to old languages such as C, C++. You can have a good grasp of Python within 3 months. You can create your own apps and software using python just by watching tutorials and youtube videos.

How fast you learn a new skills depends on many thing. First is the mode of delivery of the content. Then next it is how well you practice. I would suggest you get some reputable institution that is authorised to offer programming training. Because that will determine the quality of the training you will get. I have personally used Coursera before, and it worked fine for me. Maybe you should check it out.

That is what i have seen people say however i have been trying to learn the language via python and anaconda and i have found that it is actually quite difficult on my end.

I think you should enroll your self onto free online programming courses that are very flooded on the internet.
Also you can use the video tutorials from you tube whereby you would find some very useful and good learning materials for programming by yourself

It will be somewhat difficult for you to properly learn programming by yourself because programming requires you to have at least a mentor.
That is one thing i have been trying to do,though a person that is determine can really go far in his quest,but from my own experience it will take a longer time to be able to learn programming on your own,better to learn from someone.

You have to choose right tutorial to get it right. I recommend books (in all forms) that students use in universities. Kind of learning programming language and programming algorithms in a batch. And be prepared that those things are huge. About 0ne thousand pages.

That is one thing i have been trying to do,though a person that is determine can really go far in his quest,but from my own experience it will take a longer time to be able to learn programming on your own,better to learn from someone.
I have come across people who said that they are self-taught programmers and coders. It is quite very possible but you need to put extra effort and look for the necessary materials that will help you.

I have come across people who said that they are self-taught programmers and coders. It is quite very possible but you need to put extra effort and look for the necessary materials that will help you.
I could remember when i started to learn a particular programing language,matlab,the whole process was taking me too long to really understan the basis and then proceed further,but when a friend who knows the program very well began to teach me,the whole thing

I could remember when i started to learn a particular programing language,matlab,the whole process was taking me too long to really understan the basis and then proceed further,but when a friend who knows the program very well began to teach me,the whole thing
That's it. The major advantage of being taught by an expert is that there are some certain things you may not know which he or she can help you to understand better. There will be some level of organisation.

That's it. The major advantage of being taught by an expert is that there are some certain things you may not know which he or she can help you to understand better. There will be some level of organisation.
And the thin that makes it appriciable in the whole thing is that it will save you a lot of time,because the time you would use in trying things to see whether it will work or not would have been settel by the involvement of an expart.

And the thin that makes it appriciable in the whole thing is that it will save you a lot of time,because the time you would use in trying things to see whether it will work or not would have been settel by the involvement of an expart.
Probably, it will save you a lot of time to be tutored and mentored by someone who already have proper knowledge of how certain things works. It is possible to teach yourself but it will take time.

Well all of us is one-of-a-kind however from revel in I'd say gaining knowledge of programming on you personal appear to be a tough venture for me. learning any programming language basics should take like 2-3 months, availability and consistency is key to learning programming fast

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back