What's new

How long does it take to learn programming on your own?

I don't think it's possible to start programming on your own without any tutor who will lead you in atleast the basics

It is quite very possible to learn anything on your own presently because the owner is peace has given people a lot of free knowledge. So it depends on how dedicated you are.

Programming is learning in process. I don't think it can be learnt in months except the rudiments. I have been on it on for almost three months.

There are various kind of programming and each of it has its own difficulty. for web development for example it can take you about six months in order to complete.

If you have a computer and the necessary softwares to practice with being that you're self learning,it can take 2 months to learn the basics

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
Am not a programmer so I can't tell you how long it takes for you to learn but I think it depends on you, if you really have passion for it, 2 months should be enough

I can say it depends on the type of person you are
of you are a fast learner ,you can not waste Much of your time learning,but also you know the more you learn the idea of knowledge you acquire

It all depends on your level of commitment. For example I learnt python in close to 6 months. I had to set aside 2 hours daily for coding. With a good tutor either physical or online and the right motivation 6 months should be enough to make you a decent programmer

It depends on how regular and consistent you are to study programming languages. I learnt C and C++ in 4months since both of them are almost similar. I have Python course in my College , few months later which is for 4 months duration as well.

Programming is actually very difficult to learn on your own. I tried this it was hard tho, but thanks to the YouTube channels they help a lot. Some you'd have to pay

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
It depends on how you can grab what you learn. To learn website programming you will learn javascript. When I learnt javascript, it took me up to 2 weeks to learn and understand it.

To.me the level of our knowledge skills and capabilities is not actually the same with others some will learn very quickly and within a period of time while others it will take them a very long time to learn.

Programming is complicated and might actually take a very long time for you to learn it on your own ,for quicker learning I think it is advisable for you to learn from teachers who have a better understanding about it.

To be honest it all boils down to the individual seeing as each individual assimilate differently. Overall I think it should take you months to master the programming language of your choice.

There is no specific time frame for this. It all depends on one's dedication to learning the language. My friends and I used between 6 to 12 months period. Also the type of language is also a factor.

To get the designation of "software programmer," there is no time limit; all that is required is your motivation and commitment to continue in your professional endeavor, understanding where you're heading and what you're seeking for.

I don't really know how long it would take you to learn programming language on your own, i feel it depends on the individual. Just be focused and put in hard work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back