What's new

How long does it take to learn programming on your own?

I do not learn programming and myself because I don't see the need for me to learn it by myself, I need someone to help me and to guide me through and how to start, and besides I don't even think it is the best option to learn it alone

The correct question is how much effort are you willing to put in. The amount of time various persons use in learning things are quite different based on the number amount of effort and dedication but in by the various individuals

I do not know the exact reason, but I think if I can spate at least 4 hours in a day, I can learn programing in 6-8 weeks. This is just my assumption though.

You can learn programming / development as quickly as you want to but it all comes down to how much effort you are willing to put in. You can't master a programming language over night, but you can get a grasp of one quickly. It's all about eagerness to learn and having the drive to do so.

I do not know the exact reason, but I think if I can spate at least 4 hours in a day, I can learn programing in 6-8 weeks. This is just my assumption though.
I think you are right. If you have determination and if you have time, you can learn programming in 2-3 months. IT is all about how much time you spend on learning

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
Programming is a very broad career and you would need about 1 year to get to an intermidiate level. Buy if you put in the right effort and time, six months should get you somewhere.

If you want to learn programming on your own it's going to take you up to like 6 months to do this because even if a person is guiding you on a one on one teaching you are still going to use yo to like 4 months to learn all

It's not going to be easy but you have to put in your own strategic moves towards learning it these is something that you have not done so starting it alone will to me take a while before settling.

It takes me about 3 months to learn a new things especially the difficult ones if I am fully dedicated to it. So programming is one of the difficult skills someone can ever learn on the internet. I think it shouldn't take me more than 6 months before I could master programming language of all time.

Learning a programming language ofyour choice is solely dependent on your concentration and adaptability.You can actually put a time frame for you to learn the basic and then begin to do a lot of practice to gain proficiency in the ar of efficient programming.

Well we're on the same boat, I want to start programming lessons soon, and also I really don't know, I feel like I should start by learning python programming, I have some knowledge on html, and I believe it should be similar to python so ots probably a bit easy.

It will be somewhat difficult for you to properly learn programming by yourself because programming requires you to have at least a mentor.

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
Learning programming on your own depends on you and how fast you can understand the terms I know YouTube can do justice to that

While learning to program on your own can be great, having a support system to keep you on track is absolutely vital. Coding bootcamps can be a great way to learn to code in a collaborative and enthusiastic learning environment.

First of all based on your thread, i tried learning programming on my own but it didn't work, but that's for me, probably because i wanted to learn it based on pressure. You can say with YouTube, go for udemy or coursera...etc..

Well, that's a great idea to learn programming language. When I was in college it took a lot of time to learn the coding part. Now a days so many resources are available online specifically on YouTube that it will take hardly six months of your effort to learn a particular language. I will suggest to learn Oracle language. This has been around for quite some time and is required in future also with the current scenario.

There is no specific or allocated time it will take you to learn programming even when you are under someone talk more of learning yourself.

Well you need to find out with regards to PCs and hold on a console. You can not get the hang of coding until you have a decent composing speed. I go through 5 years learning C and C++ before that I was a typist. So everything relies upon your hands. Its not difficult to getting the hang of coding yet cause your definite you to have extraordinary hold on your console

Well you have to learn about computers and grip on a keyboard. You can not learn coding until you have a good typing speed. I spend 5 years learning C and C++ before that i was a typist. So its all depends on your hands. Its not hard to learning coding but make your sure you have great grip on your keyboard
Post automatically merged:

It depends on the programming language you want to learn. Some languages are easy to learn for example JavaScript and c++. On your own it’ll take you atleast 3years to be at professional level

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible for someone to learn programming on his or her own perfectly. You'll only gain simply idea but you can't learn it all alone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back