What's new

How long does it take to learn programming on your own?

It took me 3 years to master programming while learning at my own pace. And another 2 years to be a somehow experienced programmer. I can now confidently take programming gigs.

It depends on the programming language you want to learn. Some languages are easy to learn for example JavaScript and c++. On your own it’ll take you atleast 3years to be at professional level

Ever since I wanted to launch my own website, I have been taking interest in learning programming. I am also interested in knowing how much time does it take to learn programming on my own?

Learning programming shouldn't be difficult if u put in all your best effort and time then practice. Learning online might take a bit of time but with much dedication you will learn fast.

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
It depends on the type of language of programming that you want to learn. Also, your ability to learn fast or slow is very important as well in this.

Well you have to learn about computers and grip on a keyboard. You can not learn coding until you have a good typing speed. I spend 5 years learning C and C++ before that i was a typist. So its all depends on your hands. Its not hard to learning coding but make your sure you have great grip on your keyboard
Wow! If you spent five years to develop your skills in programming, I am just afraid I don't spend more than that because i am not too familiar with keyboard stuff but I am willing to learn this very soon. Thanks for this response.

For someone with sharp brain it will take up to a month for you to learn programming on your own, but at a normal time it will take up to a month and a half for you to learn programming on your own.

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
Have you already started learning programming?

I learned it in school for three months as part of a business course I was taking. So I know you can learn the basics in three months but you might need a year to cover it deeply.

Depends on the particular type of programing you are willing to learn,but first you search online for different type of programing that we have online this days and you go on to youtube to know more about the one you are willing to learn and work on it as well.

W
with determination and persistence, and good source of learning and materials needed, with just one-month, you can master programming on your own

How long it will take will depend on how serious you are in wanting to learn about programming itself. If you put in the required the and decipline, it shouldnt be long

Programming takes a very long time to learn. It is strenuous and it takes a level of commitment to understand it
And before you can even decide to start learning it, you must be passionate about it

We a are bit equally talented when it comes to assimilation. But if you have the right tool and you have decided to dedicate some times to it. It should not take you less than a month.

It takes a very long time for you to learn programming on your own and I can't put a timing on that because everyone has their different intelligence level to which they can quickly learn anything but I will recommend that you use YouTube as the medium for you to learn programming.

There are various implications of programming. There us basically web development, app development, data science, machine learning so it depends on which you want.

Learning Programming depends on how fast you understand it, how dedicated you are and you need to make sure that you have a system of your own before you start, so that you will try to run some codes on your own. So time doesn't matter in case of learning.

Well I can't say how long really but it would definitely depend on the efforts put in, there would be videos on YouTube no doubt so it's important to do research to know more

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back