What's new

How long does it take to learn programming on your own?

it will really take time to learn programming on your own because you won't be able to decide for some other things that maybe someone who is teaching you is deciding for you so it will really take a while but it's good when you learn from someone who is already powerful who is professional on that aspect on programming expect or what learning on your own you not going to know everything much

Most people say that learning a relative easy program takes to 4-6months.it would not be unreasonable to assume that you could learn HTML,CSS, JavaScript or python in that time if you buckle down and practice full time.

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
Most people say that learning a relatively easy programming language takes about 4 to 6 months. It would not be unreasonable to assume that you could learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, or Python in that time if you buckle down and practice full-time. If that sounds like good news to you, you're right.

It depends on your passion and hard work۔ The more you are interested and the harder you work, the faster you will learn programming. Also, it depends on what language you want to learn.

Well programming generally is a wide course and it's not something you can just easily learn within a short time, it involve continuous learning everytime because the more you learn the more you get to know more about programming, it's like a footballer the more you practice the more you become more and more good in it. Although we have people that are fast learner but even at that it will only help much at the early stages where you need to know the basics of the programs. Programming has slot of branches although you don't need to learn every branches of it you can just choose the one that best suits you then focus more on that and be better at it. But for a starter it shouldn't take you more that 6months to understand the basics of programming and if you going for the advance stage it shouldn't take you more than two years, with that you will have gained enough idea on programming.

coding is not hard to learn. Much like any other skill, learning how to code requires time and persistence. The difficulty will depend on the programming language itself and what kind of software you'd like to make. You're ready to make a career change and become a programmer.

Learning coding is no child's play. Learning it yourself is even a harder work but it is achievable. There are tons of hundreds of materials littered across the internet. You could watch some YouTube videos and also download some files from the internet too. How long you can learn and be decent with it depends on you.

Programming is not something you can learn within a speculated period of time. You need to be consistent with the practices and learning of the language. You might think you have learnt it all and you will just discover that you have much more to learn quite later.

It's dedication I believe, you'll have to dedicate yourself to it. It requires time alot.especially the tile for practice. You'll practice and practice ,get familiar with the environment .the amount of time you spend on it will determine how fast you'll learn .

Most people say that learning a relatively easy programming language takes about 4 to 6 months. It would not be unreasonable to assume that you could learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, or Python in that time if you buckle down and practice full-time. If that sounds like good news to you, you're right. But remember it depends on an individual capability.

varies from person to person. Not everyone learns at the same pace and we all have different backgrounds. Luckily, that’s a good thing! The more we can learn from each other, the better we’ll all become and the easier it will be to teach others.

It would take long at least if not years to learn programming and to learn programming on your own is very easy and it depends.you can learn through a tutor or in any YouTube or through a school organization and it has long and short class depending on your choice and your abilities some people learn very fast while some do not like me I learn things very fast because am the boss of my own life

Programming language is really versatile and quite interesting when you are a master in your field. Learning programming requires intense sacrifices and exposure. You must be willing to pay to gain.
Basically i would have suggested youtube but its best done practical under a tutor. Youtube could be for support or self practice.

If you have the aptitude and have the motivation to study that much every week I'd say 6-12 months is reasonable to get you ready for a junior programming job, but there will probably still be a lot that you won't know.

You can start with simple programming language like visual basic, study every !material you get on it and install the console on your computer. You should be able to get it within 2 to 3 months depending on your level of assimilation. After you're done with visual basic you can move on to c-language.

Most people say that learning a relatively easy programming language takes about 4 to 6 months. It would not be unreasonable to assume that you could learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript, or Python in that time if you buckle down and practice full-time. If that sounds like good news to you, you're right.

If you're ready to dedicate 45 minutes of your time everyday to programming language and do this consistently for 90 days, you are going to move from novice levels to the expert level in 3 months. You don't need to dedicate use amount of time at one's to the learning of programming language just little by little and be consistent with it. This can be very hard but if you endure, you will master the program in language you want to learn.

It's a different world now. Evey programming knowledge you want to know is an Internet search away.

But for me, It took around 5 years. But note that Internet was a luxury back then and programming knowledge was limited to a few forums and tutorials. It's a far cry from today.

I also spent a decade before, learning about computers in any means I could get my hand on. (I worked as a Corel Draw 4.0 neon displays designer when I was 15 on summer practice) And I'm very familiar with all things Computer.

I spend 5 years learning C and C++ before I got a paying job as a programmer. This was from 2000 to 2005.

I would say that today you would need around 2-3 years before you would be taken seriously as a self taught programmer, and you would need a strong portfolio as well.

Concerning how long it takes an individual to learn programming on his own. The time taken for an individual to learn programming depends on how willing,devoted and determine he or she to learning it, and it more easier to gather knowledge about it by watching videos on YouTube or downloading books related to programming

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back