What's new

How long does it take to learn programming on your own?

programming is a very sort after skill that has so many massive opportunities in our world today, and dsepending on the programmed you plan on enrolling for that would ultimately decide how long you would spend and also your learning ability

I'm planning to start learning programming in the next couple of months. I want to do it by following courses i can find online. Which programs, websites courses would you recommend? And also jow long did it take you to learn programming?
It took me a while. Especially because I continuously lost motivation, stopped for half a year, started again and lost motivation again. That's why I was busy for several years. But if you practice consistently every day you'll get pretty far in a few months. I used sololearn and codecademy. Sololearn is not great in my opinion, the explanation is outdated and not good, but it's fun to browse through pieces of code created by users. Codecademy is way better, so i recommend it.

it varies from a person to person, depends on the time how you spend learning it, depends on the type of course you take, and also your skills ( all we know there are fast learners, clever people..) but what I advice you is to not concentrate on the time now, try to start learning and improving your knowledge and by the time you'll feel better and eager to learn more.

it varies from a person to person, depends on the time how you spend learning it, depends on the type of course you take, and also your skills ( all we know there are fast learners, clever people..) but what I advice you is to not concentrate on the time now, try to start learning and improving your knowledge and by the time you'll feel better and eager to learn more.

Is it possible to learn by yourself rather than take an official course? Do you have any tips to share on this?

What languages do you know, and how did you exactly teach yourself?
I started with HTML using Dreamweaver and when I was comfortable, I used Notepad++ for CSS practice.
I'm learning c, c++, html, css and sql
I didn't start all by myself, I went to a vocational training institute but it's required to learn the commands so I am practicing at home all that they taught us

Is it possible to learn by yourself rather than take an official course? Do you have any tips to share on this?
I recommend starting learning it from Youtube, there are many professional channels that started you from Zero, after getting some knowledge, it's time to get involved in an online or offline course to practice more and be a professional programmer. this domain deserves to spend time, effort, and money on it. you'll never regret learning Programmation because it is the future.

I enjoyed this video xD, take a look

learning programming on your own is an uphill task, one that would be very difficult to accomplish especially if you do not have a background knowledge in computer science, so my advice is for you not to tread that part.

Actually I think programming or acquisition of any skills does not depends on how long it can takes but how intelligent you are to know. some can be masters within a short period of time while others can takes them a life time.

Learning depends on two things, one, your interest, and two, your dedication. If you are very interested and you are also very dedicated, you can learn really quick.

Programming is not something that you can learn in a short term especially if you're learning on your own. You need to watch a lot of videos as well as join platforms. In addition to that, you need constant practice to be perfect. So budget a year of learning and constant practice.

Programming is not an easy skill to learn on your own simple mistake can ruin everything learning on your own will take more time and effort but it's possible since there are many tutorials however not all peaple understands them if you one of them there are online courses

Programming is not an easy skill to learn on your own simple mistake can ruin everything learning on your own will take more time and effort but it's possible since there are many tutorials however not all peaple understands them if you one of them there are online courses
This is applicable for all life domains and not programming domains this means you could learn even on Youtube or on a platform anything on the life but when going to practice you discover you cannot do anything.

Personally I believe there is no specific time.to which someone is supposed or expected to learn programming but it depends greatly on individuals skills and the ability to accumulate knowledge.

Some may learned within 2 weeks and some.may take longer than that.

Personally I believe there is no specific time.to which someone is supposed or expected to learn programming but it depends greatly on individuals skills and the ability to accumulate knowledge.

Some may learned within 2 weeks and some.may take longer than that.
This is because by time you forget some informations so you go back to old lessons and revise them to be able to continue on new functions and this is applicable for all learning languages.

Learning programming online could not be as effective as learning it offline from a programmer.
Most programming tutorials online are not as details as it should be. It is only when you subscribe for paid training that you could learn enough.

Learning programming online could not be as effective as learning it offline from a programmer.
Most programming tutorials online are not as details as it should be. It is only when you subscribe for paid training that you could learn enough.
I could confirm you a programmer will learn you anything even if you pay him money because for him making online courses will be more effective as people everyday watch same video and earn from youtube ads while you will pay him once so learn you some basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back