How Long Does It Take to Create a Website & Live it on Server?

tk-hassan

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
How_Long_Does_It_Take_to_Create_a_Website_&_Live_it_on_Server.jpg

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/how-long-does-it-take-to-create-a-website-live-it-on-server/

Kaffyfolla

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
A domain is the name of your website. It has to be unique and convey the brand of your business.
The easiest way to search and register a domain is to go to a domain registrar.
A domain registrar will let you register your domain name either through yearly contracts or a long-term contract.

Adecyptii

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It depends on the type of website you are creating,but most website before putting it on server Seems to take much time,after creating the domain name.

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It does not take up to an hour to create a website and make it live on the internet. The major work is done when you want to design the website. It takes time to create a stunning header and foot for the website.

Justin

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It takes just 5 minutes to make your site go live. For instance, you buy a domain and hosting, and then install wordpress on the servers. Your site will go live. If you have content ready, your site will be ready for monetization

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It's should take more than 20 minutes if you are working on dead slow server. If you are using WordPress, you should be able to set up a website in less than 10 minutes. You just need to get your hosting and domain name ready.

Bousine123

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It's should take more than 20 minutes if you are working on dead slow server. If you are using WordPress, you should be able to set up a website in less than 10 minutes. You just need to get your hosting and domain name ready.
This is good, at least one can even start earning in few minutes after the site is created, a new site should be easy to read with intriguing topics and discussion.
I my self am not a web designer yet but I think it is the designing aspect of a web that takes time because it involves careful usage of graphics, pictures, theme, colour, e.t.c

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The time needed to create a site most of the time definitely depends upon the website you are trying to create , and most of the time to get a domain name takes more time before creating the site.
A domain is the name of your website. It has to be unique and convey the brand of your business.
The easiest way to search and register a domain is to go to a domain registrar.
A domain registrar will let you register your domain name either through yearly contracts or a long-term contract.

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
BizNotes
This is good, at least one can even start earning in few minutes after the site is created, a new site should be easy to read with intriguing topics and discussion.
I my self am not a web designer yet but I think it is the designing aspect of a web that takes time because it involves careful usage of graphics, pictures, theme, colour, e.t.c
I need to tell you that you don't start making money after creating a website. They are not smart you need to do before you can start making money with the website you created. You need to post quality content on the website to attract people. After a while you can start making money from your website.

Ononivami

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The time spent to create a website greatly depends on the technical know how of the person that is involved. The best waily that one could actually do that to be well equipped around it.

Syldan

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There is no specific fixed time which is required, sometimes it depends on the kind of site you are creating and the level of time dedication with the knowledge to be applied.

Syldan

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
No one can tell the exact time to spend developing your site even though some times it depends on your efforts and the helped Been rendered to you by those who are more experienced than you.

Josephjossy

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It depends on the type of website you are building and it also depends on the platform which the website will be built on. For a WordPress website to be live it can take just 30 minutes or less and your site is live in the internet

TomasVastik

BizNotes
It depends, if you are creating online store or just some simple about me website, I know there is lot people which recommend creating website trough Wordpress, but I think it's better to learn little bit of HTML and CSS and try to create website with that.

Popular

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Creating a website should take just 30 minutes. The main work is getting to let people know about it, which is likely to take 2 years. You make it known when you create good contents that can attract a good number of audience.

ArtemTerekhov

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Creating a website should take just 30 minutes. The main work is getting to let people know about it, which is likely to take 2 years. You make it known when you create good contents that can attract a good number of audience.
I agree. Content is the basic stuff of all website. It has to be attractive to big ammount of people in order to gain profit.

Reedex

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
It was not really take much time to launch your website on the internet provided that you have the money to pay the hosting companies. This would be possible under 48 hours.

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
BizNotes
how long you can take to make a website depends on various factors and of of such factor is the type of website you are building is it a website that requires backend as well as front end, and the things been offerd by the website

Shigobad2020

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I
It depends, if you are creating online store or just some simple about me website, I know there is lot people which recommend creating website trough Wordpress, but I think it's better to learn little bit of HTML and CSS and try to create website with that.
i dont realky know much about creating a websites, but creating a websites doesn not have to do with a particular timeframe but how good you are in building a website .