Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
How is the weather where you are at? Is it hot, cold, somewhere in between? Tell us!

It had been pretty chilly over the last 24 hours here. Had cloud cover and a decent breeze, that caused the outside temps to be nice and cool.

How is the weather where you are at? Is it hot, cold, somewhere in between? Tell us!

It had been pretty chilly over the last 24 hours here. Had cloud cover and a decent breeze, that caused the outside temps to be nice and cool.
The weather of Pakistan was also very hot since last week but now the weather has become cold after the rain.I live in the capital of Pakistan Islamabad where the heat is very less but this year it was very hot.

I feel you. It is increasing quite a bit recently, where I live. Having limited air conditioning doesn't help either.

It is currently around 36-37 C here.

Actually this morning it seems as if e heavens wanted to collapse but later in the day its cooled off, this particular location I'm is strange since av been here.

The weather in Israel even after the winter time used to be a bit rainy but now it is completely dry hot, the sun is rising and we can call it the beginning of the summer. I am more of a winter person so I is of unfortunate to me to see the weather I like changes to a weather I don't which is the summer but that's life things get changed and we must face them and understand that there is nothing we can do when there is nothing we can do... sometimes we must face things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back