How is Binance's Customer Service?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I read and heard various things. Some people say this is the best wallet all around but has horrible customer service.

This can be a huge downside if you spend a lot of time and money trading and buying cyrpto. Does anyone know from personal experience how their customer service is?

I once had an experience with the Binance customer service. The experience I had was when I find it very difficult to do my verification. it was a very prompt response.

Having used many cryptocurrency exchanges, I can authoritatively say that binance has one of the best customer service. I have had issues with them several times and it was resolved within the shortest possible time.

I never had any problem that I have to message their customer care service directly , but as I can remember during my verification process , it did not take more than 24 hours. Base on this I believe there are good. I don't know about it currently.

Right now, Binance customer service is not a big deal again like before during the covid-19 pandemic, as of now everything of them is good to me and also fast at the same time.

I believe that the binance customer service is definitely the way it is supposed to be and you can be able to get minor issues sorted out within a day or two.

I've not had bad experiences with the binance customer service care so far. This particular exchange is probably doing pretty well and the customer service is top notch.

I've not had bad experiences with the binance customer service care so far. This particular exchange is probably doing pretty well and the customer service is top notch.
Me too. It is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange platforms I have used so far because there seems to solve every problem smoothly. I know people that have had problems with her account and it was resolved very fast.

Having used many cryptocurrency exchanges, I can authoritatively say that binance has one of the best customer service. I have had issues with them several times and it was resolved within the shortest possible time.
Though i have not encounter a major hitch in my trading with the platform,what i can tell about their response is that when i was doing some corespondence with my verification,the response time was quick.

I never have had any issues with Binance. However, I recently heard from a virtual friend that the BInance support did not give him rewards for the offer he completed and when he contacted the customer, they refused to give an appropriate answer.

There are times when I had a few complaints and I was responded to swiftly. So I will say they have an effective customer service that has the best interest of their customers at heart.

If I have to rate Binance's customer support, I would give them a 7/10. I had a blocked accounts and it took me more than 3 days to rectify it. Could have easily been a 10.

I know Binance has a lot of fans but I don't like it and I don't think it has good support. They block access to accounts without warning which is not respectable. They blocked the access of users in my country and won't allow them to withdraw their money

I have not had contacted their customer service, though I have been using it for a while. The only I needed their help then I contacted them through an email and they respond on time. I will advice you an email to them. They will respond to you.

if you have ever chatted with namecheap customer care service, or qservers.net customer service, then you would agree with me that binance customer care is horrible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back