How important is SEO for you?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to pay attention to it but not anymore. Of course we often make sure that the website is mobile friendly as most of the users, these days make use of their phones to browse the web.

Apart from that I don't pay attention to the keywords, submitting links to google crawlers etc.,

I used to do that but I didn't see any benefit after doing it and I gave up on SEO completely. So, I would like to know about your experience with SEO optimization. Did it really help you guys? If so, please share whatever you had done and the end result.

SEO is still relevant today considering the fact that a lot of searches are still being carried out on a daily basis by internet users - that's still a huge opportunity to be in the faces of people.

In the simplest of terms, good SEO optimizes your visibility online. This means that the more people see your website, the more your online traffic increases, and the better your chances to provide your product or service to a greater number of people

Marketing relies on SEO to help you reach your target audience online. It's also a terrific approach to increase brand awareness and customer trust. SEO can also help you increase the conversion rate of your website. SEO is important because it increases the visibility of your website, which means more visitors and more opportunity to convert prospects into customers.

SEO is very important for me because it helps me bring organic traffic to my websites. When my websites have organic traffic, there will be a better conversion on ads I am using and products that I am selling.

Hey there! While mobile optimization is important, it's also crucial to pay attention to your website SEO if you want to attract organic traffic. SEO can be a powerful tool for driving traffic to your website and improving your online visibility.
I have seen the benefits of SEO optimization in improving my website's search engine rankings and driving more traffic to my site. It's important to remember that SEO is not a one-time task but an ongoing process that requires consistent effort.

Last edited:
seo is a very important aspect for my website as it helps to generate traffic which is the life wire of any website or blog as only when you have enough traffic before you can think of monetizing it.

I used to pay attention to it but not anymore. Of course we often make sure that the website is mobile friendly as most of the users, these days make use of their phones to browse the web.

Apart from that I don't pay attention to the keywords, submitting links to google crawlers etc.,

I used to do that but I didn't see any benefit after doing it and I gave up on SEO completely. So, I would like to know about your experience with SEO optimization. Did it really help you guys? If so, please share whatever you had done and the end result.
SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of optimizing your content to rank on search engines.

It's one of the most important factors in the success of your business. It helps you appear on search engines and increases your brand awareness.

People start recognizing you and this is how through SEO your business starts growing and ultimately results in generating more leads, sales and revenue.

SEO is essential for any site you start. If you don't bother with SEO, your ranking within Google and other search engines could drop. You want to get to the top of page 1 with your results, and sometimes that can take a site a while to get there.

But with the needed work, you can gain a high ranking in Google.

SEO can be more cost-effective than traditional advertising, as it involves optimizing your website and creating high-quality content, rather than paying for ads. Unlike traditional advertising, which stops working as soon as you stop paying for it, SEO can continue to deliver results over time, as long as you continue to maintain and optimize your website.

I used to pay attention to it sometime ago because the owner of the blog that I used to work on love to focus on the search engine optimisation but I do not

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back