What's new

How important is an active admin on a forum?

Yes, bizdustry is one of the best forums on the internet. The admin is always helpful and always active. This is a good thing. The forum also has many great moderators as well.
In terms of moderators , bizdustry as a paid to post platform is really blessed with good moderators. The moderators and the director of operation are users friendly as well.

It's something I find important, to know that someone is taking care of its members and making sure the place runs smoothly. I used to belong to a site called Admin Retail where the owner was very active to begin with but over time he seemed to disappear and there were signs the site was failing. Is an active admin important to you?
Definetly admins should be available on their websites because users could face problems or maybe need help with something, an active admin shows an active website.

Definetly admins should be available on their websites because users could face problems or maybe need help with something, an active admin shows an active website.
It depends from the offline commitment per each admin as an admin could have something that prevents him from being active on his forum I do not know some engagements. So activities reduces in next upcoming days.

I'm active on a number of forums that revolve around trading/business and I've noticed that the ones with inactive moderators are just riddled with spam, which makes me want to use them less than those that are moderated. It can go the other way though...there's one moderator that hates me, someone asked for learning resources to learn to trade...I recommended a free site I like trying to be helpful...and he suspended me for like 16 days over that. I think some moderators take things too literally. Having active moderators also seems to help with numbers as well.

I'm active on a number of forums that revolve around trading/business and I've noticed that the ones with inactive moderators are just riddled with spam, which makes me want to use them less than those that are moderated. It can go the other way though...there's one moderator that hates me, someone asked for learning resources to learn to trade...I recommended a free site I like trying to be helpful...and he suspended me for like 16 days over that. I think some moderators take things too literally. Having active moderators also seems to help with numbers as well.
The moderators prevents advertisements as the way to make free advert is to purchase advertisement from the site itself like some sites have paid signature activation service or banner rotation, so if anyone is doing free advertisement how admin will pay for hosting service and pay for security and all these staffs? Make your side side administration to understand better the story.

It's something I find important, to know that someone is taking care of its members and making sure the place runs smoothly. I used to belong to a site called Admin Retail where the owner was very active to begin with but over time he seemed to disappear and there were signs the site was failing. Is an active admin important to you?
An organized administrator is crucial to any forum as well since they ensure that all activity there abides by the forum's law and guidelines, keeping an eye out for any violations. They are also able to filter unwanted messages to prevent the forum from becoming cluttered with copied and useless posts.

Yes, an active admin is very important to me. It shows that the forum is very much active and that there is someone looking after the forum and someone to act incase anything goes wrong on the forum.

Extremely important. In fact, it's a non negotiable need for any forum - the rate of toxicity these days online is alarming and you'll want to ensure that this is being constantly put in check.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back