What's new

How important is a payment proof?

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
If the proof of payment are genuine, of they are not fake and I do not have to pay to earn on the site then I will join, because I have experience people uploading fake proof of payment before.

A payment proof is very important because it is the only possible means that you can show that transaction must have occurred between two persons and it is very legal

I usually try to put one up when I get paid from a site mainly because although most people are honest about what they have earned, some people make outrageous claims about what they make on a site. Are you more likely to try a site if you see a payment proof?
Payment proofs helps create trust in people, if i were to try a new site a payment proof(s) will convince me better, but its important for us to always check other things before trying any site

Without payment proof it wouldn't be possible to convince others joining an income profiting website and count them as valid referrals.
That is right. Most people are so doubtful of online earning venture until you show them a payment proof. That is when you will gain more referrals that you need.

That is right. Most people are so doubtful of online earning venture until you show them a payment proof. That is when you will gain more referrals that you need.
Even when you show persons here in my country some payment slip, they are still doubting. That's why I don't waste my time around to convince anyone.

Seeing payment proof is not good enough but the most important thing is for you to make acquiring from some one that is doing that particular thing or make research from online

It is very important because that is the best way of convincing potential referrals, everyone want to see an evidence of payment before driving into any only me stuff especially one that will require investments either time or money or other previous assets you are having.

Site owners know the importance of payment proof to convince users, so they make sure to have some online either genuine or not and that is why I prefer to see only payment proofs from other sites on forums like this rather than just anywhere online.

If you're looking for means to earn or make some money via referral program of some platforms, payment proofs will always gonna long way in convincing your audience into joining the platform

The payments proofs are part of indepth reviews to make others know the legitimacy of a platform. You will rarely find such on scam websites and if you do, you will notice lots of red flags

Payment proof actually boost the moral of others working in a site and those that are yet to joined, despite that some screenshots can be photoshopped when a site is real you can have numerous.payment proof.
I have heard some PTC sites do the following they offers huge payment for upgrades when you upgrade first time they pay you out your money when you repay for an upgrade they just ban your account and login instead of you and post false payment proof.

Trustpilot is no longer trusted I see many on Picoworkers Rapidworkers Microworkers asking for Trustpilot fake review for money may the still trusted place is forums because admin cannot use money to falsify results.

This is true. There are many people who are now misusing Trust Pilot. I am not saying that all the people do this. However, a few people are indeed manipulating trust Pilot site and I think trust Pilot should do something about it sooner.

I have heard some PTC sites do the following they offers huge payment for upgrades when you upgrade first time they pay you out your money when you repay for an upgrade they just ban your account and login instead of you and post false payment proof.
I think I have heard similar issues like this before, though I didn't know how true but seeing someone else talking about it on bizdustry, then I guess there are some truths in it. This is pure scam honestly, and does who have had this experience should drop reviews to avoid others facing the same issue.

Payment proof not only serves as a way of inviting new users to a particular website but also serves as a way of propagating good news about the site.
Post automatically merged:

No one can save to riches. It is not possible. Saving is meant to eat and do some things at hand. The only thing to make you rich is investing

Payment proof is the easiest way to convinced newbies to sign up. You don't need to stress yourself explaining to him or her. I was fully convinced to be active when my friend showed me his payment proof.

I believe the world we live now, is judged by what one sees or experience. Introducing a job online or anywhere, should have people that can ascertain the level of such business outcomes. Proof of payment is important, to better convince those that have interest, but needs proof

payment proof is one of the important aspect of any kind of business even though most of the companies nowadays they don't usually consider but I believe with a payement proof a lot of complications condition ca ne easily solve.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back