What's new

How has the web changed for the better since you started?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How has the web changed since you started using it? Maybe before you started working online. It has changed a fair deal since I started, but for the most part it's kinda stayed the same. But how much has it changed for you? I was around when Dial up internet was a thing.

The web has changed a lot since I started using it. I remember when there were only a few websites and search engines, and most of them were text-based. Now there are billions of websites and multimedia content, and search engines are more advanced and personalized.

I also remember when the web was mostly used for information and communication, but now it’s also used for entertainment, education, shopping, social media, and many other purposes. The web has become more diverse, interactive, and accessible over time. How do you feel about these changes?

It has become more interactive and also the speed with which we can access webpages has increased multifold.

The only change I have seen is the availability of online work opportunities. When I started there were fewer options, but these days there are many options. Interestingly when there were fewer options making money was easy as there was not much competition., these days it is very competitive and despite having multiple options, making money is even more difficult.

There has been a lot of changes and transformation on the web. Initially there were just few website that people could earn money online but that has changed now as there are countless website..

Since I started working online back in 2013 to earn an extra income, I always remember it used to be difficult to get any orders away from sites such as Fiverr and SEOClerks. One change I have noticed now around 10 years later is how it seems a lot more difficult to be able to get orders on places such as Fiverr and SEOClerks but more work is now available through your own website or even advertising on forums if you work online.

The competition as well between those working online has grown a lot I have found and that can also make it difficult.

What I've seen to have changed so much since I started using the web is how the design of websites have evolved. The aesthetic designs of websites have been better compared what I've seen decades ago. After COVID, there's been more working opportunity which I've benefited from. The development of the web have been better all round.

The dominance of artificial intelligence today is a proof how the use of website have changed over the years. The internet is no longer what it used to be years ago before the use of artificial intelligence became popularly used in almost everything like it's used today. This is the most significant change the internet have seen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back