What's new

How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the world of entrepreneurship, and what are some strategies for surviving and thriving in this environment?

The impact of Covid-19 pandemic can still be experienced as of now. The main problem where is the fact that whenever a pandemic hits the world, its effects last long for a longer time than many people could expect. Having said that, this is why I think that a backup plan is always needed. Who knows we may encounter a new wave of pandemic once again?

Personally I believe that most businesses have actually adapted to what happened during the time of pandemic of coronavirus because everyone now have have outlived the pandemic when it was very hot. I know that there are still cases of COVID today but it's not something that businesses are now trembling over.

Personally I believe that most businesses have actually adapted to what happened during the time of pandemic of coronavirus because everyone now have have outlived the pandemic when it was very hot. I know that there are still cases of COVID today but it's not something that businesses are now trembling over.

They had to adopt and they had no other choice. However, I am quite sure that they initially faced much difficulties at that time and they had a much harder time adopting. On the other hand, there are still many businesses that have clearly not adopted and they may still suffer in case if the second wave of pandemic hits the world.

I think it is the first the first time many people are seeing such pandemic and the world was not not prepared for such dreaded disease. Many people who are smart benefitted from the business during the pandemic.

It is even during the COVID-19 era that most people made so much money. During that period the few people that were opportuned to be doing online business never has to lack money. Personally my money was coming regularly...
You were fortunate to have a business which you could capitalise on when COVID was raving mad in 2019/2020. If you're not innovative and creative, you will not be prompt to win over better business opportunities. This wasn't the case with your business and it's good.

You were fortunate to have a business which you could capitalise on when COVID was raving mad in 2019/2020. If you're not innovative and creative, you will not be prompt to win over better business opportunities. This wasn't the case with your business and it's good.
My business was actually good and doing well during the pandemic era. I did not lack any cash during those times as people were patronizing my business.
My little laundry business was up and running during the pandemic era..

They had to adopt and they had no other choice. However, I am quite sure that they initially faced much difficulties at that time and they had a much harder time adopting. On the other hand, there are still many businesses that have clearly not adopted and they may still suffer in case if the second wave of pandemic hits the world.

Business adaptation is something that's very necessary. If you're advanced with how you adust and adapt in your business, it's going to be very difficult for you to be in business for a long time. This is why some businesses are still caught up with whatever happened during COVID.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back