What's new

How good are you with money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to me dealing with money I do my money planning very well even before getting the money. I try to balance it, spend money on really important things, while I try to look for ways to invest or save the little that is left.

I am not so good in saving money. I usually save it but remove it the minute I get expenses that in the end I realise I could have skipped them. But one thing I am glad about is that I am spending my money more wisely now. I don't even get tempted anymore to take loans for unnecessary expenses like in the past.

I personally usually spend money and save some of it. I need to spend money because every day I will need something to use, but I just have a financial management that is guiding me through my daily spend and I have to save money every day as much as little for a purpose.

How we use our money depends on how we live our daily life.The way I spend my money stands on the things I have to attend to.I either spend my money on food or sometimes save it.

I don't actually know how good I am in keeping my money but I do both the given choices. I am capable of saving it and use some of it to spend on something that I want or something that I could actually need and can be use in a long time.

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
I am spending about 70% of my money in my house needs and other are using on my education fee and transport expenses etc.
No I am trying to arrange a business in which I can get some passive income so that I can save it for future.

I'm not very good at spending money because I spend where my heart desires.I don't have a job yet but I have to save because I don't have much money at home so I take a little precaution.Overall I am a wasteful servant but if I see that I can make a profit by investing here, I will not miss this opportunity.

Having money is one thing spending the money is another thing. To me I believe spendinf money should be planned for because of you that plan ur spending you will only regret spending more than you should have

How I keep my money depends on how I spend it on things I have to attend to and my savings.The mode of keeping my money depends on the amount I am collecting and the way I keep it.

I'm very good at keeping money because I'm not someone who spends on unnecessary stuffs... I only buy what is needful and I follow my budget strictly every month.... Another thing that helps me is that I take out a particular percentage from my income every month before spending the rest

So, how are you guys with money? Do you spend it whenever you want something or are you capable of saving it?
Smiles. I am not so good when it comes to handling money. When I need money or someone around me needs money for something important, I do take it upon myself to give any money that comes in handy the money to satisfy the need at that point in time.

The best way to utilize money is to invest it, I know how to invest money, having great ideas about what to use money for anytime you have money, do not let money to take over your mind but take good advantage with your money by untilizing it in good invest. Money will spent is money invested.

When it comes to me dealing with money I do my money planning very well even before getting the money, i make sure am not spending anyhow and also save for future and unplanned circumstances. I will say am very good with money and am planning to improve more.
Your. View!????

Savings is for matured minds people who truly understand what the future holds. Ordinary mind can't save only people with ideas and dreams. I am good in handling money I don't drink too much, I don't party too much and I cut down expenses for myself.

i try to outline my priorities and spend on the most important ones while i also save up for emergencies or any future expenses as well, i make sure to spend only within my limit to avoid me from having to borrow from others. I also invest some of them via my online ecommerce so as to get some gain and grow the business.

Am very good in time of money and moreover I spend the money any time I want too but what's most important is saving because saving is what's most important in anything you going to do because without saving you not a man and that makes u not relevant to anything

Create a Budget. Without a budget, you have no chance of getting control over your money—and getting it to do what you want. ...
Build an Emergency Fund. ...
Do a Credit Card Check-Up. ...
Automate What You Can. ...
Know (and Build) Your Credit Score. ...
Plan for Retirement. ...
Run a Career Check-Up.

Am very good in time of money and moreover I spend the money any time I want too but what's most important is saving because saving is what's most important in anything you going to do because without saving you not a man and that makes u not relevant to anything

I try my best in saving money but i can tell you that it is not always easy when you don't have a consistent income. Money is just no one's friend and it can easily be wasted if no good plan is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back