Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.0400USD
Biznotes
From evaluating the work of your staff on daily basis, do you think they are handling the pressure that comes with their forum duties as staff members?

From my experience, work pressure can lead to making series of unnecessary mistakes that might be detrimental to the forum.

Do you mount more pressure on your staff to be on their toes all the time? How do they respond to this kind of work pressure?

Oh, this is a very intelligent issue to deal with in business. There is no work that doesn't have pleasure if they plan it well because a staff member needs to be hardworking. In this process, staff members could respond to work pressure on forums by setting comfortable time for the job and be prepared to work diligently.

This is one of the reasons why you need to invest in training of your staffs continuously on handling work pressure, as this pressure would arise and how they handle it would greatly determine the growth of your company.

Currently i am running my own business, so i have no need for employees at the moment. But where i used to work before, the staffs there find it pretty hard to work under pressure, and the annoying thing is that they always like to wait till the very last minute.

This is one of the reasons why you need to invest in training of your staffs continuously on handling work pressure, as this pressure would arise and how they handle it would greatly determine the growth of your company.
You have a point there, this kinds of things if care is not taken it will bring your company down, just like you said training your staffs will help a lot, I have never come across this kind of situation though.

You have a point there, this kinds of things if care is not taken it will bring your company down, just like you said training your staffs will help a lot, I have never come across this kind of situation though.
i hope you do not come across that kind of a situation as it is very hard to witness due to the fact that you would be staring at a business that a lot of resources have been put into crumbling before your eyes.

i hope you do not come across that kind of a situation as it is very hard to witness due to the fact that you would be staring at a business that a lot of resources have been put into crumbling before your eyes.
It really sucks to see yourself in this kind of situation, the best thing do to is just to try your best, I think that's what you can only do, trying our best is the best solution here.

From evaluating the work of your staff on daily basis, do you think they are handling the pressure that comes with their forum duties as staff members?

From my experience, work pressure can lead to making series of unnecessary mistakes that might be detrimental to the forum.

Do you mount more pressure on your staff to be on their toes all the time? How do they respond to this kind of work pressure?

Right now, I am under really immense pressure due to the fact that I tend to work for hours in a day in order to make money. I believe that I am handling the job of three people alone,.

Right now, I am under really immense pressure due to the fact that I tend to work for hours in a day in order to make money. I believe that I am handling the job of three people alone,.
Well I don't think you pressure yourself before you can be able to earn money online,if you have a good skills set you can be able to earn money even if it's in your sleep.

I currently don't have any staff. I don't feel I need it as I myself or the other admin are always online. He is online when I am sleeping and vice versa. We don't have much to manage.

It really sucks to see yourself in this kind of situation, the best thing do to is just to try your best, I think that's what you can only do, trying our best is the best solution here.
this kind of situation has lead so many people to a point of depression, as it is very difficult to start from the bottom all over again, it is not a pleasant experience.

Actually worked pressure is inevitable even though sometimes it can be managed but it really do lead to alot of mistakes that are not supposed to be done.

Some companies, do employees alot of employees which can helped them to change based on times so that they can not be over worked.

Actually worked pressure is inevitable even though sometimes it can be managed but it really do lead to alot of mistakes that are not supposed to be done.

Some companies, do employees alot of employees which can helped them to change based on times so that they can not be over worked.
you are right that work pressure is inevitable but there are modalities you can put in place to help reduce the level of stress on your staffs and you should consider it for top performance.

this kind of situation has lead so many people to a point of depression, as it is very difficult to start from the bottom all over again, it is not a pleasant experience.
That's exactly what I'm pointing at, a lot of people are suffering from things like this, you need to know your enemy before you can attack it, knowing what causes most of this is very important.

I encourage my staff to manage the pressure by coming around in the afternoon for him to take a one hour break and calm his head. Breaks are important to combat workplace pressure.

I encourage my staff to manage the pressure by coming around in the afternoon for him to take a one hour break and calm his head. Breaks are important to combat workplace pressure.
That's a sign of a good leader, if you know what you are doing you are expected to lead your worker's in the right part,this very important it will help a lot.

Our staff members are trained to handle pressure in a variety of ways. When our staff members are under pressure, we encourage them to prioritize their tasks, break them down into smaller, more manageable parts, and focus on completing them one at a time, this will indeed reduce their work pressure and improve the quality of their work.

as far as business is concern pressure most surely come, expecially when your customers place you on high demand,in such cases your staff are to be focus on there verious work duity, inorder not to make mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back