What's new

How Does the Federal Government Remits the Pension Contributions of its Employees into their RSAs?

This is the unfortunate situation we have in corrupt countries ruled by corrupt leaders. People who have served the country well shouldnt be made to face hassles in getting their entitlements.

Seriously, it's what's going on in my country now and there is nothing that anyone can do about it but pray and wait for a new government to take office and be kind enough to treat the issue.

Since the government have their info, I think that will help them to get their pensions to them and I heard that they do ask the pensioners to report to the state office at least every six month

This is the unfortunate situation we have in corrupt countries ruled by corrupt leaders. People who have served the country well shouldnt be made to face hassles in getting their entitlements
The Federal government reimets pension 2 pensioneer account every week but they can only access this morning every month

Seriously, it's what's going on in my country now and there is nothing that anyone can do about it but pray and wait for a new government to take office and be kind enough to treat the issue.
I do hope that such a time would come that pensioners wouldn't have to suffer before getting their money and also all those backlogs of gratuities need to be attended to.

I do not know how it works for your country but here it is on autopilot in such a way that your pension contributions are being deducted and sent directly to the insurance concerned.

I do hope that such a time would come that pensioners wouldn't have to suffer before getting their money and also all those backlogs of gratuities need to be attended to.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned with how our government treats old pensioners, I'm not sure if they are going to change anything sooner because they are very corrupt.

Ordinarily when the month conclusions as well as resettlement schedules after that it ought to be actually created to workers. The workers pension plan is actually deducted at resource as well as the company which is actually the federal authorities on this situation pays their part. It is actually by doing this in my nation since our team operate a contributory pension plan plan where each adds.

Well to the best of my knowledge I think most times what the government does is to keep the funds in a domiciliary account, every month they remove some particular funds from their workers salary and repatriate to the domiciliary account. I might be wrong too.
Though we do not know if this is correct but it actually makes sense, which means they would create a domiciliary account for each worker where they can save their money, or would they save all in one account? Anyways nice idea though.

The same way banks keep money of his customers and later disburse them to the customers whenever they need their money.

Exactly, it's actually what they have been doing for a long time right now and it seems that it's working for them, so they are maintaining the protocol in carrying out their activities.

Though we do not know if this is correct it makes sense, which means they would create a domiciliary account for each worker where they can save their money, or would they save all in one account? Anyways nice idea though.
I think it is a joint account not that separate accounts will be created for each worker. However, I think there are separate portfolios for each workers to help keep tab on their interest.

There is normally a particular entity and a Federal government parastatal that is responsible for handling of the disbursement of pensions period the money is sent directly from the Federal government account.

There is normally a particular entity and a Federal government parastatal that is responsible for handling of the disbursement of pensions period the money is sent directly from the Federal government account.

Definitely, there are department that are set out for taking care of these services for people that really need to be paid and they are very effective in doing it when they want to do a very well.

i have always thought about how federal governments go about the pension funds that it will be kept somewhere and at the right time they will be sent directly to each beneficiary's bank account... No matter the population of the pensioners.
Does anybody has an idea?
I think there's a separate body or agency that takes care of pension funds.
The government remits to them, and they pay into the personal accounts of the pensioners.

The way it works is that there are pension fund administrators that employees choose and register with and they are given numbers just like bank account numbers these numbers are in turn submitted by each employees to their employers,it is into this accounts that the employers will remit the pension money deducted from the employees monthly salary.

First you must come to the understanding that the world is advancing technologically every day. In other words, managing or keeping records of a thousand pensioners is not a big deal for the government to handles. Once you are faithful in paying your pension fees while working then be assured of your pension when retired.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back