What's new

How does technology affect our future

This technology is killing and gunning down our future known as the youth or younger ones. Technology has been a eye opener to some devilish acts we see our young ones engaging in. Technology is a distraction to students that should be facing their studies squarely. Some do other things when using this technology to search for information on the net. Technology is wasting the precious time of our young ones.

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
Technology is having profound effects on labor markets. Automation and digital advances are shifting labor demand away from routine low- to middle-level skills to higher-level and more sophisticated analytical, technical, and managerial skills. On the supply side, however, equipping workers with skills that complement the new technologies has lagged, hindering the broader diffusion of innovation within economies. Education and training have been losing the race with technology.

Technology has affected so many children their life, you can see a child of 4 or 5 years can handle any digital properly without asking you questions on to operate it, that is the affect of technology.

Technology is really what is helping Countries grow but I can say it's affecting some Country in the aspect where children are expose to a lot of things they ought to be exposed to yet.
It has not become news that a 4 years old child will operate a cell phone, so going through some apps they might be corrupted

You can see now the effect of technology in our future and it has good effect and bad effect to our society and many more circumstances. I believe if we are responsible to the things that that we are doing technology is going to be better in human but on the other hand not all human think the same way as me.

Over the years technology has become more and more a part of our daily lives, to the point where it has taken over our lives. Take a moment, stop reading this post and look around you. what do you see? Do you see, technology gadget like phone, watch, laptop etc...
However technology has also made us lazy, Today, the whole world is at our fingertips, and thus we don’t have to work or move around like we did previously to get things done.

Technology nowadays is so widely spreading because of the companies that offering thir different technologies for us. There is always a good and bad effect of it. So we need to balance the advantages of it for us to benefit at the end of the day.

Technology has a huge impact to our future many of us now rely on technology.Nowadays we can make the things easily without so much effort therefore we can make much more for the continues improvement of technology in the future.

For the technology is affecting our children because right now the kids, at age of 4 they literally know how to use the cellphone, tablet, android tv and most technology that entertain to them. In my time i used to eat the paper. They learn the technology but the effeft to them is present now
The material things are not bad nor they are good. It depends on the user that what he can do with that to announce it's character. If Children make good use of technology then it good otherwise it is bad.

Technology is affecting and has been affecting and will continue to affect the way we know to do things. It is technology that brought you and I here making money. It is technology that makes it possible for you order items from your to your house.

Development in technology causes environmental problems. Some people believe the solution to these problems is everyone accepts a simpler way of life, while others say that technology can solve these problems. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
It can be true that technology has brought a variety of problems to humanity. Many think that people need to have more simple life to avoid this situation while others think the opposite by claiming technology is the best way to find solutions to those problems. I strongly believe without a technology human beings can hardly find a way to crucial problems.

Firstly, the opponents of the idea that technology causes environmental people say that people have to cut down their usage in daily life. The main reason for this is that an ovverused technology has affected the envinronment extensively such as causing climate change and global warning. These are dangerous threats for the humanity since climate affects nearly every aspect of our lives, from our food sources to our transport infrastructure, from what clothes we wear. Additinally, the excess heat in the atmosphere has cause the average global temperature to rise overtime, and that leads to global warning, which poses a serious threat to life on Earth.

For example, the largest source of greenhouse gas emissions from human activities in the USA is burning fossil fuels for electirity, heat, and transportation by using various advanced technology that helps to increase the global warning.

However, I believe that the high tech itself can be better solution to descrease the environment problems namely climate change and global warning. In fact, there are new technological solutions to those issues. To illustrate, new vertions of computers block eight percent of the Sun radiation. Besides this, solar panels and wind turbines can turn the rays and wind into electricity without releasing greenhouse gases. As a result, such kind of technology converts energy more efficiently and decreases the threat in an enormous way.

In conclusion, despite the fact that technology creates problems in our environment, I suggest the technologh itself has feasible resolutions about how to alleviate the risks of consumption of technology without harming the environment.

Technology is actually affecting the future both positively and negatively because technology can affect the future negatively in that the industrial operation of machine causes pollution to environment and it can also affect positvely in that it made things easier for people as there'll be a time that 80% of all work will be done by a machine.

Technology is good. The world has evolved and we need to move with it so as not to be left behind. However, in our quest for evolution, we need to make the right choices for ourselves and also for the environment.

We can limit the extent to which we consume technology. And for the time, we can include something organic like walking in the park, playing outdoor games, eating home cooked meals, etc. We must be reliant on technology all the time.

Technology has really impacted our life positively and many ways that we can think of, that ranges from health care, entertainment, education etc. It also has its disadvantages but the advantages outweighs the disadvantages.

Technology has made us lazy even though we don't want to see it that way. The zeal and passion that drives people in doing some things just disappeared all of a sudden thanks to technology. No one wants to make use of their hands to do things all they do is get them online. This weakens our ability to improve on ourselves.

Technology affects the way individuals communicate, learn, and think. It helps society and determines how people interact with each other on a daily basis. Technology plays an important role in society today. It has positive and negative effects on the world and it impacts daily lives.

With the presence of technology, l hope life will keep on improving and becoming much simpler in the future. Even though the technology has great advantages, but if we don't use it will it can also cause many problems in the future like sanitation problems and health problems too.
In the present era, the development of any country is very much on business technology Any country that is ahead in technology will be more developed than other countries and will make full use of its resources. And technology is a backbone in improving any country's economy Therefore, the success of any country is impossible without technology
Post automatically merged:

With the presence of technology, l hope life will keep on improving and becoming much simpler in the future. Even though the technology has great advantages, but if we don't use it will it can also cause many problems in the future like sanitation problems and health problems too.
In the present era, the development of any country is very much on business technology Any country that is ahead in technology will be more developed than other countries and will make full use of its resources. And technology is a backbone in improving any country's economy Therefore, the success of any country is impossible without technology

Technology affects the way individuals communicate, learn, and think. It helps society and determines how people interact with each other on a daily basis. Technology plays an important role in society today. It has positive and negative effects on the world and it impacts daily lives. We are living in an era where technological advances are common. The internet and cell phones are some examples.

Technologies put the affect on the future very much as this technologies have advantages and disadvantages as well but it depends on the people that how they take advantages from the technology,now a days it plays a vital role on our lives and helps us alot for resolving our problems related to technologies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back