What's new

How does Taxation work in your country of residence.

Taxation in my country is very important because it is one of the means the government use in generating revenue for the development of public infrastructure. Even though a lot of the money is being stolen by the government.

Taxation is an essential obligation of all citizens an immigrants of any country, it is a legal contribution towards the growth and progress of the state and society at large.

It is very shocking that countries that should have gotten taxation right hasn't like my country, other than VAT, many people especially non government works in the country hasn't been captured in the tax net, the government doesn't get close to actual amount they should get from tax.

This lapses is a result of failed data capturing, in ability to use require technology and lack of seriousness to correct this issue.

How is tax collection in your country??How does Taxation work in your country of residence.
Well, thank God I graduated as a management and accounting student, that is the only avenue for me to know about taxation here. It's only companies that are concerned about it.

Well, thank God I graduated as a management and accounting student, that is the only avenue for me to know about taxation here. It's only companies that are concerned about it.
Everyone should be concerned actually. Don't know how it really works in your place, but in my country your every step requires you to pay tax. From buying clothes, to buying insurance to even buying a single piece for paper is taxed here.

My county how government collect tax is when them pay their salary them collected from there, if you are a business person them go around to collect it.
This is similar to have cars are being collected by the government of my countries and one other way that God meant are using to collect money from everyone in the country is by value-added tax with everyone pays by paying for any goods or services that is been taxed.

Taxes are deducted from people's salaries and allowances. Also in some developing countries for some weird reason, they go door-to-door to collect taxes.

Taxation collection in my country here is not organized as it should be as seen in civilized settings. Random people under the order of the government can just go about and Extort people as they like
This is the same situation in my country. Government tax workers use the opportunity to ripoff people especially those that do not understand how tax is been calculated. They will just come up with any amounts and ask you to pay or risk being arrested.

This is the same situation in my country. Government tax workers use the opportunity to ripoff people especially those that do not understand how tax is been calculated. They will just come up with any amounts and ask you to pay or risk being arrested.
Aren't tax automated in your country? Here in mine, we don't have to pay tax manually. First we need to register our income, and based on that income tax is generated. That is a simple process.

The taxation system in my country is in shambles because some businesses are are exempted as a result of failed Data capturing and so many issues.

There are a lot of ways government earn money from the public, but what do they use the money for, selfish reasons and still want to find a way to earn more, see the new law of stamp duty again.
What you are saying is actually a fact,though there are loop holes in the system that bring in leakages to the revenue that is supposeed to come to the government,and the issue of disgruntle tax payers who feel that the government is not doing enough with their tax.

Taxation collection in my country here is not organized as it should be as seen in civilized settings. Random people under the order of the government can just go about and Extort people as they like
In my country every citizen is mandated to pay tax because it is their fundamental right and no one is an exception to this rules

In my country of residence, when it comes to the issue of tax, the government do not take it likely as this is one of the means of revenue in the country. It is given this that the money for tax is deducted from the source meaning as soon as your salary is paid, your tax is automatically deducted.

Taxation in my country is more or less like a scam to people where the poor pay higher than the richer. Taxes in my country are only there to make the average and lower classes of people to suffer since all the tax layer monies are not judiciously use for the benefits of the people.

In my country paying of tax is only for people that are working for the government,the government over here do not make adequate arrangement for people that are engaging in private business Enterprise to pay their tax.

In my country taxis the new trend because no matter the kind of business you decide to start or invest in the tax is constant and atimes or most times they will need it to be paid even before the month end

There are also some places in my country that taxation works very well and there are other places that taxation does not really work and there are a lot of defaulters.

Taxation is surpose to be an organised collection of money and revenues from citizens for the sole purpose of bettering the society in terms of infrastructure development and all that. But here in my country, the official use to extort and loot

In my country it is only the government workers and some private companies that are paying taxes. Traders invade tax because there is no body monitoring it

The major problem that I have on the issue of taxes in my country is that there are so many ways they tax the citizens. When you purchase fuel, make financial transactions, make phone calls you have paid taxes. They enforce taxes on the small business owners like mine but the big companies dont pay taxes

Unlike the U.S., we do not get a forum. We mostly consult our lawyers in our country and he or she prepares taxation documents for us and charges a fee for that. We then deposit the tax into government's bank in our country. This is how it works.

The amount we pay in titration in my country is a bit exorbitant. Most of the tax are being paid indirectly. There is a tax on every consumer good we buy in our country. The worst part is that you are not getting anything in return for all the taxation going on in our country.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back