What's new

How does survey site make revenue

There are many survey site that pays people to carry out survey that take just a few minute some time seconds to finish , these sites pays well per survey. my question is, how do they generate their revenue that is large enough to pay every user?
They perform boundary surveys, primary surveys, construction staking and other relevant tasks. They must make accurate measurements and determine property boundaries accurately, as well as read construction drawings and ask architects assigned to the project any relevant questions regarding construction drawings.

Survey sites generate their revenue through the visitors traffic, the number of visitors they generate the higher their money, the same thing applies to the survey app the number of people that download the app determine how much they will realize it a day so it's all about traffic that's all

There are many survey site that pays people to carry out survey that take just a few minute some time seconds to finish , these sites pays well per survey. my question is, how do they generate their revenue that is large enough to pay every user?
Actually the work of survey is to pay people to carry out survey that take just a few minute and seconds to complete the survey, so therefore there are some statistical correlator who are in need of the records so they pay them...

Its quite easy, this companies wants to ear the opinion of people concerning their products, and the only way they can get this opinion is through survey sites,this survey site charge them fees for using their platform.

survey site made alot of revenue through companies and clients who want to under go a research about something either business or a research about a topic.

I guess they make their revenue by most companies they are helping to make people give out the very best review of their product. So with that they could earn a lot.

So individuals and. Companies need those statistics data for one thing or the the other so they pay these survey site in other to get hold of the datas
Post automatically merged:

So individuals and. Companies need those statistics data for one thing or the the other so they pay these survey site in other to get hold of the datas

Different companies who need to carry out surveys on their products or services do pay certain amount of money to survey sites to help them care out the operations. This why many survey sites are being strict and selective in who they allow to participate in their surveys.

They generate their income from companies that requires them to get the statistics of a particular region on basic things and other things like that.

They basically sell these information they get to other sites like businesses who wants to launch a product. They also sell the information to government agencies.

The sites we are asked to click on and fill the survey forms belong to some companies and these companies pay some money to get the data. Too bad the person taking the survey is paid peanuts no matter how honest he is.

They are generating revenues already by giving out surveys to members. For someone that do participate in survey, you will see that some times they will say that the survey has reached limit. Which means companies are paying the survey websites for that

Survey websites are earning from the companies that gives the survey. And the companies are using the survey to get information about what people see about there company and product.

These survey sites generate their income from advertisement in their sites, the energy we invest in it plus our data resources. Also, they get revenue by having contract with affiliate survey companies.

Survey sites that have proven track records are contracted by institutions, agencies, individuals, companies to carry out surveys for them and they're paid for it.
The rewards they give out to those who participate is like a token that is being used to appreciate your time spent in answering the survey.

They're selling the datas they get from us. That's why there's what they called a target market.. advertiser's wanted to know what the people want and what to improve with their products or business. Instead of doing the research themselves i think it's cheaper to pay survey providers instead.

I think these survey sites are paid by companies for whom they organise surveys for. It is a percentage of what these companies pay them that they use to pay off those who carry out the surveys on these sites.

The only service middlemen and the link customers with different companies. It is those companies that then pay them pay commission for each person who is able to complete a survey about the services they are rendering.

I think these survey sites sell our data to other companies. That's why they collect all of our data, regarding of our data companies manufacture a products or something else. Maybe these companies pay a large amount to collect our data. In this way, they generate revenue.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back