What's new

How does survey site make revenue

At Web sites like e-Rewards and MySurvey, consumers either earn money or points for each survey they fill out and submit. ... The company gets valuable market research from a targeted survey audience, and the consumer is paid for his time through discounts and freebies on products he likes.

The way survey site makes their money is very simple. Remember they have clients who they work for. They connect you with their clients request so they can obtain informations from people concerning the business of their clients. Their clients pay them. Then, they pay you.

Interesting question. I had always thought about that question too, because it appears to me like there was no way for them to generate revenue to pay those who participate in the survey. But while I research more about it, I discovered that those company pay survey site to have their surveys filled out by their users.

Survey sites earn their revenue from businesses sending surveys for them to distribute in order to complete the surveys for their eligible members. This revenue is shared between the site of the survey and the eligible users to complete such surveys.

Survey sites generate revenue from different organizations who intend to acquire some demographic information for their business. Whenever most companies want to produce a new product, they will carry out survey on such product to understand people's view about the product. Sometimes they do it to get customers reactions about their products and services.

Survey sites make money by providing large businesses interesting insights into the buying habits of potential customers.they farm the data by providing participants with a financial incentive.

There are Best Sites to Make Money with Surveys
Swagbucks. Swagbucks is actually much more than an online survey site. ...
Opinion Outpost. Many users say they like Opinion Outpost due to its no-frills dashboard. ...
Toluna. ...
LifePoints. ...
Survey Junkie.

They market themselves to the companies that means to improve performance. They position themselves to receive adverts from a lot of companies they need tlfor their services. They also make money by advertising on their website. Survey websites and numerous. Just make your research and know the genuine ones

In the business world, an untested idea is a bad idea. Before spending millions of dollars designing, manufacturing and marketing a product, companies first have to figure out whether anyone even wants to buy it. Online surveys with rewards are a potential win-win situation for companies and consumers. The company gets valuable market research from a targeted survey audience, and the consumer is paid for his time through discounts and freebies on products he likes. The only problem with rewarding consumers for taking online surveys is that it gives them the incentive to cheat. The more surveys you fill out, the more points you get.

These survey sites are probably contacted by companies or clients who is unable to get a large audience on their own, to distribute the surveys on their behalf. Hence where they get the money to pay the participants.

Surveys make their money through different ways. First they generate traffic on the platform. Secondly, some may sell your opinions to big industries to improve statistics and make their product better

Website or site make revenue by adding advertisement in their site. Example you are visiting his or her site the owner of a website will put advertisement in his or her website.
Post automatically merged:

Website or site make revenue by adding advertisement in their site. Example you are visiting his or her site the owner of a website will put advertisement in his or her website. So that every people sees the advertisement he or her will gain money from that.
Post automatically merged:

Website or site make revenue by adding advertisement in their site. Example you are visiting his or her site the owner of a website will put advertisement in his or her website. So that every people sees the advertisement he or her will gain money from that.

Different companies most Especially multi national companies pays survey website to help them conduct research and surveys from there products and services. These helps the company paying for the survey to help them know where to improve on and how to satisfy there customers to the maximum

There are many survey site that pays people to carry out survey that take just a few minute some time seconds to finish , these sites pays well per survey. my question is, how do they generate their revenue that is large enough to pay every user?
I think many of surveys get revenue from the companies and At Web site like e-Rewards and MySurvey, consumers either earn or points for each survey they fill out and submit. ... The company gets valuable market research from a targeted survey audience, and the consumer is paid for his time through many of ways in which companies give and take profit.

this is quite an interesting topic, i have always wondered how they generate the funds they use in paying everyone that responded to surveys on their platform. however, based on other comments I have gone through on this thread shows my guesses seems to be right in which I have always assumed they generated their funds from the traffic on their site and also payment from companies that submitted their surveys to their platform to administered to the public

There are many survey site that pays people to carry out survey that take just a few minute some time seconds to finish , these sites pays well per survey. my question is, how do they generate their revenue that is large enough to pay every user?
All survey platforms make their money from the advertising services they offered to companies and individual. Survey platforms also make their money when they sell the results of the data they get from the public to companies that needs them. Some company use this data to improve on their product and services.

But while I research more about it, I discovered that those company pay survey site to have their surveys filled out by their users.This revenue is shared between the site of the survey and the eligible users to complete such surveys.

There are several survey sites such as Survey time, Yougov and others mentioned already on this forum. However, I don't think answering surveys alone can bring in enough income for anyone not to talk of parents with responsibilities.

Online surveys with rewards are a potential win-win situation for companies and consumers. The company gets valuable market research from a targeted survey audience, and the consumer is paid for his time through discounts and freebies on products he likes.

What survey site work for the government Wendy's survey they are being paid monthly like workers why all this work for private companies and also paid monthly why some have been hired and given the contract to survey land and they're being paid.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back