What's new

How does social media affect our financial lives?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From the need for internet subscriptions, the need to go for photo shoots and the need for good phones to access social media sites. Social media has impacted our financial lives. In what way has social media impacted your finances?

It hasn't impacted me in any way and I am not one of those who gets influenced like that

It hasn't impacted me in any way and I am not one of those who gets influenced like that

Social media may not be able to affect our lives directly. However, when I engage with people on social media, I have lesser time for myself. This may lead to me earning less money.

From the need for internet subscriptions, the need to go for photo shoots and the need for good phones to access social media sites. Social media has impacted our financial lives. In what way has social media impacted your finances?
Social media has a way of putting pressure on you and we need to learn that most of the things we see online and not real

Social media may not be able to affect our lives directly. However, when I engage with people on social media, I have lesser time for myself. This may lead to me earning less money.
Then also we can minimize our social media time and this is in our hands so we need to be mindful of these things

That's the truth. That's why since I started working online, I deactivated my Facebook account. I only have Instagram for promoting my work.

Then also we can minimize our social media time and this is in our hands so we need to be mindful of these things

Well, I have myself spent a lots of time on social media. This has led me to divert my attention. When I focus a lot on social media, I fail to work online.

Social media feeds on two ideas i.e. FOMO and YOLO. FOMO stands for fear of missing out and YOLO stands for you only live once. These two ideas encourage people to spend more.

Social media has a significant impact on our financial lives in several ways. Some of which are spending habits, online shopping, comparison and envy, investment and financial information, job prospect and networking.

One thing I can say well which social media does very well to a lot of people is causing and adding a lot of unnecessary pressure to people because of what they are seeing online other people are posting in terms of living very good.

One thing I can say well which social media does very well to a lot of people is causing and adding a lot of unnecessary pressure to people because of what they are seeing online other people are posting in terms of living very good.

Social media is also used to spread news. Such kind of news could be real or fake. It all depends. The fact of the matter remains that social media has been affecting people in both ways. It has destroyed the lives of many and it has improved the lives of many people.

I mean I don't know if social media really affects all of our lives the same. I wouldn't go as far to say most people pay for photoshoots, haha. I mean I'm sure some do, but most people use their phones to snap some pictures and that doesn't really cost anything aside from time and battery life on your phone.

I think the money comes in if you use it for marketing and all that jazz. Or purchasing products from shops, like with Facebook.

Social media actually increases the pressure of owning things that are in vogue....latest fashion clothes, gadgets etc.

Social media actually increases the pressure of owning things that are in vogue....latest fashion clothes, gadgets etc.

There are many people who usually get affected and influenced by other people on social media. I think that they also start to desire such kind of things later on. This may make a person spend more and more on clothes, jewellery, etc. This may be a huge effect of social media on our lives.

Social media is also used to spread news. Such kind of news could be real or fake. It all depends. The fact of the matter remains that social media has been affecting people in both ways. It has destroyed the lives of many and it has improved the lives of many people.

I've already learnt that a lot of people post their fake life on social media which is why I will never be pressured by anything that I see someone post on social media. This is because that is a very big chance the person is not even being real with himself in terms of their financial success.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back