What's new

How does online survey gives money?

Well online survey gives money but depending on your ability what you are able to offer determines what you will have after and the government involvement in your country.

Online survey is not a loaning platform,online survey platform is a working rewarded platform they pay base on your ability to perform task properly

Exactly, it's actually companies that needs the survey to be carried out that pays for it on the long run because they require the information or feedback that they will get from the survey to use and upgrade their products and services.

Definitely online survey pays but,it is based on the task one is able to complete,though some task are easy while will some are not

I am trying to relate your contents with the title of the thread, but if you are asking how survey platforms make money, I will say it is through the ads shown on the platform when you open the sites to take surveys. And I think some big companies pay the platform to showcase those survey questions which they will inturn pay you for answering them. That is just my opinion.

There is a particular amount of money that is allocated for every survey and how regular you receive surveys is going to be dependent on the geographical location that you are on.
A good example of this is that i have a friend in Germany that normally earns up to $10 daily in survey sites just best on his geographical location while some will struggle to just make $1 daily.

Definitely online survey pays but,it is based on the task one is able to complete,though some task are easy while will some are not
Not just the task alone, your location plays a long role too. Like those of us from Africa countries, it's very difficult to find surveys for us not to mention a good paying one.

Well, it's only applicable to users from the tier 1 countries, they are the set of people who do actually earn from survey sites. I tried it out in the past and just ended up quitting the site
that's true ,surveys are passive ways that one can gain income ,but the only problem is that they are not available in most of the countries ,but surveys are often the best way to earn a passive income

Online surveys can give you good money if you participate in their surveys if invited. It is when you sucesfully pass the screening aspects of the survey invitation that you can actually take the real survey

Most online surveys areeant to get the public's opinion on a particular product from a company so I believe the survey companies are being paid for this work and also some survey sites are owned by companies

Every online survey has a task that is given to individual and once that task is completed then they will pay the person.that is how they pay

I have guessed that there are many marketing companies in Tier 1 country that work for other companies and these marketing companies do the job of collecting survey reports from consumers and customers.. People usually do not give an honest review of product. However, they might give a real, genuine feedback if they get paid for it and this is why they send paid surveys.

Online survey sites gathers proposals, questionnaires, as well projects from organisations. They highlight these questions in order to get a good number of feedback, when the questions are being attempted then those who gave answers are being paid.

A good example of this is that i have a friend in Germany that normally earns up to $10 daily in survey sites just best on his geographical location while some will struggle to just make $1 daily.
$10 per survey seems hard to believe. Maybe he does complete 2-3 surveys of $5 or less in a day and earn up to $10 daily. $1 daily from a survey is like a dream to most of us who belong to low tier countries.

There is nothing complicated in the process you just have to look for high paying survey website house there and sign up with them. Just take a part in any survey you are invited to do.

Online surveys actually pays peanuts per survey but the later collation results into a good money for you to do something with. This is how it works, you answer some serious of questionnaires based on your level of understanding and you get paid

It is no more a news that money is made by answering surveys online, do you have any suggestions or advice on how to go about it
I have been filling surveys for a very long time and my success rate is almost 80%. You know demography plays an important role but if you keep your profile complete that also helps. It may sound weird but people living in tier 1 countries get a better result. I live both in tier-1 and tier2 countries so I know the difference. Keep your profile completed and be careful not to rush things when filling surveys. Some survey sites ask trick questions so be careful.

Survey sites basically receive funds to promote their site or provide answers to some company's questions the sites in turn engage it's visitors who then get a percentage for work done.

Not just the task alone, your location plays a long role too. Like those of us from Africa countries, it's very difficult to find surveys for us not to mention a good paying one.
You're right about that. I have tried different surveys in the past and it didn't actually work for me. I think I came across one that claims to pay in my fiat currency but it was still like every other surveys as it doesn't really support my locality

You're right about that. I have tried different surveys in the past and it didn't actually work for me. I think I came across one that claims to pay in my fiat currency but it was still like every other surveys as it doesn't really support my locality
Yes this is the major issue when it comes to surveys, majority of the survey out there are not ment for our countries. It's hard to see surveys that goes with our country which includes African countries, and some other third world countries,

It is no more a news that money is made by answering surveys online, do you have any suggestions or advice on how to go about it
By doing what you are told to do and before you see it you are making money what is just dere is it consume more of data so much..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back