What's new

How does Adsense determine what kind of ads to run on your website?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a new Adsense user. I am trying to learn how to maximize my Adsense earnings to get high CPC ads and increase CTR.

Based on my understanding, the ads on travel, business, finance, and health niches have a high CPC rate. If ads on these niches appear on your site, you will earn more money per click compared to other ads.

Adsense is contextual advertising and analyzes the visitors' search behavior to show ads on the site. In other words, adsense analyzes the keywords on the website and try to match the ads with the same niche. If your website is about travel, Adsense is likely to show ads related to travel.

Likewise, adsense also shows the ads that visitors previously engaged with on other sites or the ads related to searches made previously. For example, if a user had searched for a hosting company on Google, it is very likely that the ads on the next website he visits will be about hosting.

Google technology uses such factors as keyword analysis, word frequency, font size, and the overall link structure of the web, in order to determine what a webpage is about and precisely match Google ads to each page.

It is cost for every click advertising program that permits distributers for show Google Advertisements on the sites that contains text. video, picture or intelligent media promotions and brings in cash by running advertisements rely upon the traffic upon the site.

Google AdSense is the most usable and easiest path for bloggers or website admins to getting cash with their sites. The income from the site is on either per impression or per click premise. These notices are overseen, orchestrated and kept up by Google.

As opposed to sites where there are a couple of pages with content that rarely change, blogs are sites where you and others (whose content you will also be responsible for in terms of AdSense policies) will add new content on a regular basis. For some blogs, the frequency can be anywhere from hourly to monthly. This depends on a variety of factors, including the number of contributors and the amount of time the owners and editors have to review and publish content.

he used a lot of complicated process that has to do with algorithm and location of a particular website to determine the best advert to plates on your website because you will never see Google placing an advert of the United States in Nigeria or the other way around

Rather than letting your efforts go to waste, you can monetize your website by adding Google AdSense. ... In short, AdSense is an advertising network run by Google. It's a free way for websites to make money by displaying targeted Google advertisements on their sites

I am not someone who is into blogging or know so many things about advertising but I will try to answer. I have undergone the googles digital marketing fundamentals and there it was explained adsense has specialized tools that targets people based on their online activity, recent searches and the type of articles in the page.

It is actually difficult to say what exactly determine what kind of ads to run, however, op give the most plausible reasons. keywords play the most important role for ads on any website using google ads. Secondly, location of traffic and user behaviour also determine ads.

I think this explains the technique behind it. When you submit you blog or website to Google for adsense, Google sends a bot which will crawl to your website and analyze all the content and filter it out. The bot now decides to serve your website with the ads that are similar to your content.

I think this would depend on the quality of the click. Those niches you mentioned like travel, business, finance and health are most likely from well to do individuals. So in my opinion, Google feels like their clicks are more valuable than those about other niches. This is probably where the difference comes in terms of earnings and how they are valued.

Rather than letting your efforts go to waste, you can monetize your website by adding Google AdSense. ... In short, AdSense is an advertising network run by Google. It's a free way for websites to make money by displaying targeted Google advertisements on their sites.

Users behavior plays a great role in the ads being displayed on the website running Adsense ads. I visit namecheap website regularly, therefore, I see namecheap ads on the website that I visit. I see namecheap ads even on the website not related to domain and hosting.

If I click ad on a certain website due to my interest on the ad, the next website I visit will also be displaying the same ad. I guess adsense being google products spy on us and take a cue from our interaction on ads.

Google has a particular bot that crawls to each website that is submitted for AdSense. The bot will crawl to the website and analyse all the contents written in the website but specifically target the main keywords.
Post automatically merged:

Rather than letting your efforts go to waste, you can monetize your website by adding Google AdSense. ... In short, AdSense is an advertising network run by Google. It's a free way for websites to make money by displaying targeted Google advertisements on their sites
This is the work of the bot sent by the Google which crawls through the website and analyze all the contents on the website and performs separation and filters to know which ads is suitable and match the contents on a particular website.

Last edited:
I think Google make use of artificial intelligence to determine your website visits and other indicators to know the kind of advertisement that will appeal to people.

Yes I think the types of searches and discusions visitors make around your website or forum determines the type of ads google sends or places on your website

Google tracks you all the time, Adsense being google's product will show ads base don your interest. Therefore, you will be seeing the same kind of ads on the various platform.

I have probably not used to adsense before but I know in the nearest future when I setup my blog fully I will be able to use it. So I will be reading comments.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back