How do you typically manage pain?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have ongoing neck and back problems. Some nights I am lucky to sleep more than 3 hours without being woken up. I average about 4 hours. I can't remember the last time I slept more than 4 hours without my back pain waking me up. It only bothers me when I am sleeping. When I am awake, my neck is the issue. I mostly use ice, heat, and a TENS unit to manage the pain. I don't take pain killers, I don't want to. I should be doing more stretches and exercises though. How do you typically manage pain?

I have ongoing neck and back problems. Some nights I am lucky to sleep more than 3 hours without being woken up. I average about 4 hours. I can't remember the last time I slept more than 4 hours without my back pain waking me up. It only bothers me when I am sleeping. When I am awake, my neck is the issue. I mostly use ice, heat, and a TENS unit to manage the pain. I don't take pain killers, I don't want to. I should be doing more stretches and exercises though. How do you typically manage pain?
If you are working and it's hard for you to do because of pain just take a painbrake and go see doctor or go to some massages. My dad had problem with his back because he works as Storage worker and he delivers that things too, fridges, dishwashers... So he needed a break of about 1 and half month and that kinda helped but still not fully, and painkillers won't event help you with that so don't spend money on them

If you are working and it's hard for you to do because of pain just take a painbrake and go see doctor or go to some massages. My dad had problem with his back because he works as Storage worker and he delivers that things too, fridges, dishwashers... So he needed a break of about 1 and half month and that kinda helped but still not fully, and painkillers won't event help you with that so don't spend money on them
I am self-employed. A lot of my back issues come from sitting at my desk all day. I try to take breaks but it does not seem to help as I don't do them often enough. I do intend on seeing a chiropractor but I am waiting on my new insurance. My old one does not cover this kind of care. I should be getting it in January.

I am self-employed. A lot of my back issues come from sitting at my desk all day. I try to take breaks but it does not seem to help as I don't do them often enough. I do intend on seeing a chiropractor but I am waiting on my new insurance. My old one does not cover this kind of care. I should be getting it in January.
If you can, you should stop working for some time or just minimalise your time when you are sitting by desk, if you work on internet then try to work by your mobile phone in your bed

Normally when the pain starts, I stop what I am doing, I take a pause so that it does not become stronger and unbearable, but if you have any cervical problem, I suggest you go to the doctor, and comply with the treatment, they are generally therapies and anti-inflammatory , because if you are careless, you can get to the point that you need surgical intervention.

I have ankylosing spondylitis, and I manage my pain, by taking Ibuprofen most days, and going on for walks or strolls for a couple hours a day, generally.

I suggest go find a nerve therapyst massager, your nerves are clipped that s why you have pain, just find a therapy massage that knows how to put pressures on the nerves so that it take the layers of pain from there so your nerves go back in their main position

I feel you life are full with medical problems and we can never know when the next one is going to his us. I myself have an issue that is called "Ingrown toenail"
I have two of them and sometimes it annoys me, so the thing I do is trying to ignore it at any cost, to keep going with my hobbies and life because sometimes we must handle this pain and it cannot be healed and fixed thate easily... you can simply ignore it and keep living with it somehow that's my advice, if nothing helps because we are alive what can we do??? that's life, life aren't that good as we thought as kids but we must keep live it....

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back