What's new

How do you stay up to date with viruses and malware?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
There are a lot of new developments that are being made on a daily basis and whilst this is a great thing, there are also a lot of viruses that are being introduced into the networks as well, in order to try and find loop holes in the aforementioned developments. If you do own your own website, what methods do you use to stay up to date on the viruses and the malware that there is out there in order to ensure that your website remains safe from hackers?

To avoid hackers and spammers always keep your software updated. Install good antivirus on your system and install an anti-virus plugin on your website. Add an SSL certificate for your website, it adds another layer of protection.

Anti virus is very important and there are many people that choose to download and crack the anti virus to get the full version for free however i think that this is one place that you should rather pay for it to avoid malware imbedded in cracked versions.

I've always stuck to good old Malwarebytes. It always says my current version needs an update including a payment, yet sometimes if I click on "scan" it still does a free scan. It always manages to catch a couple bugs, and then it quarantines them and removed them.
🙂👍

There are a lot of new developments that are being made on a daily basis and whilst this is a great thing, there are also a lot of viruses that are being introduced into the networks as well, in order to try and find loop holes in the aforementioned developments. If you do own your own website, what methods do you use to stay up to date on the viruses and the malware that there is out there in order to ensure that your website remains safe from hackers?
Hey there,
this is an interesting question. A lot of new website owners and even many giant sites struggle with viruses. The best way to fight would be to create a team of hackers, developers and tech experts but obviously the vast majority of site wonders won't be able to afford that. So here are a few tips for new and ordinary site owners

1: This should be obvious, keep your OS updated. Your 2010 OS won't stand a chance against a 2022 virus. So keep your OS updated and always check whether you got any new update.

2: Keep your anti virus software, payed or free, up-to-date. This is an another obvious thing. Your years old anti virus don't know how to stand against a latest virus.

3: The best way is to never visit untrustworthy websites. But what if a pop up takes you to one? Use an adblocker! I would personally recommend Brave browser. It's free, open source, and privacy focused. It's adblocker is insanely good. So try it yourself.

I hope these simple tips help you but like I said, these are just a FEW ones. There are a lot more. Read other user's replies and watch some YT videos from reputed channels and you could have a decent protection against viruses.
Thanks for reading

The best measure o take to avoid loosing your contend due to virus is to install anti virus software and avoid downloading contents from unknown sources. Also always backup you data to avoid loosing contends when such happens.

I honestly just ensure everything is up to date. Out dated software can have vulnerabilities that hackers and take advantage of.

Your best bet is to get a quality antivirus program. The biggest problem with viruses and malware is that they're constantly evolving and changing. It's not enough to just download the latest version of your favorite antivirus program, because it will only protect you from what's currently popular in the virus world. You need to stay up-to-date on new threats so that you're prepared when something new comes along.

You can do this by subscribing to an email service like Norton's, which will send you daily updates about new viruses and malware threats. They'll also tell you how long it's been since those threats were first detected, so you know whether or not they're still active.

This way, you'll be able to protect yourself from new threats before they get too big.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back