What's new

How do you start your morning?

As a religious person, the first thing I do in the morning is praying. After praying, I login to paid forum to make some comments. After this, I dressed up and go to my workplace offline. Anytime I'm free in my workplace, I login to paid forum to make more comments.
Of course , that is inevitable but you must exercise in the morning after you have said your prayers.
I will always use my husband's dumb bell very early in the morning.

Actually there are several ways to start your morning. mine I started with prayers because I believe it's the first thing first for every believer who really want God to help him succeed in life.

Most of us have to get up early and prepare the day for work. Some of us get to work from home, others have to go to the office, then the lucky ones work for themselves!

How do you typically start out your morning prior to getting started on work?
When you start your day after a night of restful sleep, you will wake feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the day, starting with your new morning habits. Try out these:
1. Stay in bed a little longer.
2. Stretch
3. Keep your blinds open
4. Exercise

My typical morning is just an autopilot.
I wake up at 3am , pray, check bizdustry, check the financial markets, check my poultry farm, exercise and take charge of my day by planning .

Well as a good and religious man, it is very good that you start your day always with prayers and then after prayers then you fresh up and go for exercise to build on your body.

Well as a good and religious man, it is very good that you start your day always with prayers and then after prayers then you fresh up and go for exercise to build on your body.
Starting your day which religious prayer is mainly for people that believes in religion . Obviously there are some people who do not believe in religion. I do the same as you do.

Waking up early in the morning is a really big challenge for many people. I have been sleeping at 5:00 AM and waking up at 2:00 PM and this is ruining my health.
Sleeping at 5:00 AM and waking up at 2:00 PM? That's not easy and it can affect your health. I don't joke with my health and my sleep because I know it's implications. Some people have have tried it in the past and it didn't work for them.

It is good to start in the morning with prayers and also to do some other things like the house chores. Personally I prefer to always exercise very early in the morning
Exercising is definitely good especially jogging. I sometime do it in the evening if I can't find time to do it in the morning.

Prayers is a must for everyone who believes in God but some people don't do it.

I love to take up an exercise in the morning because it will re-energize my body system and prepare me for a day's work. It is often necessary to do it because it will help your health.
Early morning exercise is always important and necessary because it will make you very energetic and good to go. It is something that should be a must.

Exercising is definitely good especially jogging. I sometime do it in the evening if I can't find time to do it in the morning.

Prayers is a must for everyone who believes in God but some people don't do it.
You are absolutely correct because prayer is the key as a believer.
Health-wise , exercise is very good and it must be done almost all the time to enhance the status of your health.

It is necessary to do this all the time. You may map out time to go jogging. It could be very early in the morning before you go to work.

I usually wake quite late and try to work as much as I can, but it all depends on how I am feeling that day. Sometimes, I have to skip working if I am feeling ill that day.

There are quite several activities we do engaged ourselves every morning some are really helpful while some are not depending on what we do best. I always start with prayers and then proceed to exercise my body.

There are quite several activities we do engaged ourselves every morning some are really helpful while some are not depending on what we do best. I always start with prayers and then proceed to exercise my body.
Exercise in the body is very necessary and important thing that you must do almost all the time to keep fit and refreshen your body for the day activity.

I usually do not even get early in the morning because I am suffering from insomnia and I am struggling really hard to overcome it. I wake up quite late and then I start working till late night.
I am guessing that means you are a nocturnal human being then. I understand the need to keep on working hard online to earn income, but you need to make sure your sleep schedule is also not compromised because of all the work.

Of course , that is inevitable but you must exercise in the morning after you have said your prayers.
I will always use my husband's dumb bell very early in the morning.
You're very right. I hope to start my morning exercise very soon. Exercise is good for the body as it help to keep the body in perfect shape. I don't exercise in the morning before except in rare cases when my friend force gym.

The first thing I usually do whenever I wake up in the morning is to try to read my Bible and after that I just tried to get on how the day is going to go and plan ahead.

The first thing I usually do whenever I wake up in the morning is to try to read my Bible and after that I just tried to get on how the day is going to go and plan ahead.
It is the Christian doctrine to read the Bible every morning.
It will sharpen your spiritual skills and you also need to do physical exercise to sharpen your physical skills.

When you start your day after a night of restful sleep, you will wake feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the day, starting with your new morning habits. Try out these:
1. Stay in bed a little longer.
2. Stretch
3. Keep your blinds open
4. Exercise
That is really nice of you, though to me the four thing that I usually do after all what you have mentioned is prayers before going for any exercise either within or outside.

That is really nice of you, though to me the four thing that I usually do after all what you have mentioned is prayers before going for any exercise either within or outside.
It is very important to you pray before you do anything in the morning and it is also important to exercise because it is one of the things that is needed to keep the body fit for the day.

It is very important to you pray before you do anything in the morning and it is also important to exercise because it is one of the things that is needed to keep the body fit for the day.
That is for sure, that is why once I pray in the morning any how, I do try my best to make sure I do try to do one or two exercise no matter how to make sure I keep fit.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back