What's new

How do you start your morning?

I love to take up an exercise in the morning because it will re-energize my body system and prepare me for a day's work. It is often necessary to do it because it will help your health.
Yeah I know it is very healthy for the body for one to be doing early morning exercises though the reason why I don't usually do exercise in the morning is because of my offline job.

Yeah I know it is very healthy for the body for one to be doing early morning exercises though the reason why I don't usually do exercise in the morning is because of my offline job.
It is necessary to do this all the time. You may map out time to go jogging. It could be very early in the morning before you go to work.

It is necessary to do this all the time. You may map out time to go jogging. It could be very early in the morning before you go to work.
That is a nice idea and I will sit down and see what I can do to make such happen because it is not easy for some one to sleep late and wake up early in the morning, his attention goes straight to plan on how to go to work.

Actually starting your morning depends on the physical condition you found yourself sometimes. there are people who does not have to stress themselves to get to there working place while some it's mandatory.

That is so good doing exercise every morning that will give you a good and sound health although me personally I don't have much time to do exercises early in the morning.
I have come to realise that exercising is the best for your body, mind and soul. it is very important that you exercise always to keep your body fit and be ready for the day's activity.

Mine is a little bit different because I prefer to take a walk for an exercise in the morning. It is really self satisfying to exercise very early in the morning.
I do that sometimes , but I prefer to exercise in the evening. but is always related to football because that is the only type of exercise I have the passion to do and I engage in it almost every evening when I have the chance .

I start by reading my Bible and praying to God. This gives me confidence to face the day and have high hopes believing everything will work out for my good.

This is how I start mine.

Well it's obvious that everyone has a different way to start his morning depending on your schedule. I started by morning jogging, prayers after other business agendas comes forward.
I start by reading my Bible and praying to God. This gives me confidence to face the day and have high hopes believing everything will work out for my good.

This is how I start mine.
Well it's very important and mandatory for every believer to start his morning with a word of prayer and Thanksgiving, supplication and hope that all other schedule will go well.

As soon as I say my prayers, I get to doing push-ups (a minimum of 50) so I can be fully awake. This is followed by a cold shower and a cup of coffee usually taken most times at work. This way, I'm usually set for the mornings

Work is always the next morning getting to my head immediately i wake up, that's where i earn from so i put it in my head. I only have the weekend to think about life and how to enjoy it
It seems like you don't really have that much time like me, we all need to work hard in other to make the ends meet, being lazy is not the best way to solve thing's.

In the morning I will just stand up, I will thank God and start doing all the necessary house jobs. I don't really have a single time to waste in my life as I have a lot of things to do

I have come to realise that exercising is the best for your body, mind and soul. it is very important that you exercise always to keep your body fit and be ready for the day's activity.
Yeah exercising the body is the best way to keep your body, mind and soul in peace and healthy with out having much physical challenges and one should be trying by all means in a week to be doing exercises.

Sometimes, I start by trying to write out what are my plans for the day

This helps a lot as it enables me to be able to prepare and be disciplined towards those tasks .

Actually starting your morning depends sometimes on your health and financial status. and sometimes they kind of business you are into. some always had a very stressful time at work making them very difficult to engage into something in the morning.

Yeah exercising the body is the best way to keep your body, mind and soul in peace and healthy with out having much physical challenges and one should be trying by all means in a week to be doing exercises.
It is always good to move around and do light exercise. It does not necessarily mean that you should engage in rigorous exercise

You can involved in light exercise and keep your body fit.

It is always good to move around and do light exercise. It does not necessarily mean that you should engage in rigorous exercise

You can involved in light exercise and keep your body fit.
Yeah thanks for that wonderful advice and I will take that into consideration and make sure I exercise myself at least giving myself a light exercise before going to work.

start your morning sets the tone for the rest of the day. You can start your day by hitting the snooze button, dragging yourself out of bed at the last minute, rushing to get ready, and then running out the door with a doughnut in one hand and your briefcase in the other.

Exercise is a great way to start the morning. This will prepare your body ,mind and soul for the day. It is also good for your health because it is going to improve your health drastically.
Waking up early in the morning is a really big challenge for many people. I have been sleeping at 5:00 AM and waking up at 2:00 PM and this is ruining my health.

Waking up early in the morning is a really big challenge for many people. I have been sleeping at 5:00 AM and waking up at 2:00 PM and this is ruining my health.
You really need to take it easy on yourself because money is not everything.
I understand that working online could be a very rigorous exercise but you need to take a rest to relax your nerves.

As a religious person, the first thing I do in the morning is praying. After praying, I login to paid forum to make some comments. After this, I dressed up and go to my workplace offline. Anytime I'm free in my workplace, I login to paid forum to make more comments.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back