How do you start your morning?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most of us have to get up early and prepare the day for work. Some of us get to work from home, others have to go to the office, then the lucky ones work for themselves!

How do you typically start out your morning prior to getting started on work?

Most of us have to get up early and prepare the day for work. Some of us get to work from home, others have to go to the office, then the lucky ones work for themselves!

I start my day with prayers first. I don't usually have time for exercises during weekdays so I take my bath and prepare for work immediately. My schedule is a bit different on weekends because I have to keep fit.

I start my morning first I do prayer before going out to my business in the morning I do bath before going to my business, because we all know that before going out in the morning you must take your shower first.

First of all after God wakes me up in the morning, I conduct a prayer then got up to brush my tooth, take birth and prepare myself to set up for my offline business a few miles away ready for the normal day's schedule. Then while the business premises I can pick up my phone and to start my online activities as well.

I am suprised to hear this but I think it is a good thing. When you start with prayer, you establish your day on a positive note. I think that is a really good way to seek out success and stay grounded!

You are expected to start every day with prayers, you are to thank your maker for keeping you save to see another day, This just the best way to start a day before anything else.

I start my morning by praying first and then I go and brush my teeth and bath. I would then have breakfast before starting to dress and prepare to go to work. On the way, I check how my online business is doing and scan for any updates

The first thing I do in the morning is a bit of exercise and then I plan out how my day is going to work. This is so that I am going to be more productive and allocate time to everything.

You are expected to start every day with prayers, you are to thank your maker for keeping you save to see another day, This just the best way to start a day before anything else.

I usually do not even get early in the morning because I am suffering from insomnia and I am struggling really hard to overcome it. I wake up quite late and then I start working till late night.

The first thing I do in the morning is a bit of exercise and then I plan out how my day is going to work. This is so that I am going to be more productive and allocate time to everything.
That's it, in other to be a healthy, you are expected to exercise your body daily, we humans are like a car engine, we need exercise in other to leave a healthy lifestyle.

Before standing up from the bed , I normally pray around 5am and after praying , in usually work online for about an hour before preparing to go out for my daily activities .

Well the first thing I usually do to start my morning is with prayers after then wash my face and then do my morning duties before planning to cook and bath in order to go to work.

Well the first thing I usually do to start my morning is with prayers after then wash my face and then do my morning duties before planning to cook and bath in order to go to work.
It is good to start in the morning with prayers and also to do some other things like the house chores. Personally I prefer to always exercise very early in the morning

It is good to start in the morning with prayers and also to do some other things like the house chores. Personally I prefer to always exercise very early in the morning
Exercise is a great way to start the morning. This will prepare your body ,mind and soul for the day. It is also good for your health because it is going to improve your health drastically.

Actually I start my morning with learning, you know it is the best time to learn something new after that I take actions, I do everything which is needed for my success.

Work is always the next morning getting to my head immediately i wake up, that's where i earn from so i put it in my head. I only have the weekend to think about life and how to enjoy it

I thank God for the new days. Sometimes I do take breakfast early but would be so busy most especially in the early morning as I am always occupied with so many things to do.

I thank God for the new days. Sometimes I do take breakfast early but would be so busy most especially in the early morning as I am always occupied with so many things to do.
Mine is a little bit different because I prefer to take a walk for an exercise in the morning. It is really self satisfying to exercise very early in the morning.

That is so good doing exercise every morning that will give you a good and sound health although me personally I don't have much time to do exercises early in the morning.

That is so good doing exercise every morning that will give you a good and sound health although me personally I don't have much time to do exercises early in the morning.
I love to take up an exercise in the morning because it will re-energize my body system and prepare me for a day's work. It is often necessary to do it because it will help your health.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back