Not open for further replies.

Sorina36

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello to all who read this, I want to know how do you start your day, what are the first actions/things you do after You open your eyes, after you sale up?

So if you want to share below in a comment, would help me a lot with my studiu, thanks in advance and have a lovely day.

When I am not dealing with needing to get ready for work, I generally come straight to my computer, to catch up on notifications and emails.

1. Wakeup and wash myself down
2. Eat Breakfast and have tea as a wakeup drink
3. PC gets turned on and I do things on it for an hour or more
4. do my housework, making bed and whatnot
5.Get lunch ready and whatnot.
6.Pc hype again
7. Thinking about What the hell is this life

How many of you want to use gratefullness first thing you do when you wake up?

Just to focus on all the small good/great things in your life, a roof over your grad, food in the kitchen, clothes to use, a bed to sleep in, these are just a few things you can focus on so you can raise your mood first thing in the Morning.

These few days I have not really had a schedule, I wake up a tad too late, rush for a shower get dressed and leave for work

Hello to all who read this, I want to know how do you start your day, what are the first actions/things you do after You open your eyes, after you sale up?

So if you want to share below in a comment, would help me a lot with my studiu, thanks in advance and have a lovely day.

I think creating the mood of my day and how I want to feel is the main thing in the period I wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back