What's new

How do you spend your time during quarantine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladv26

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
As we all know the whole world is in quarantine because of coronavirus. People can't get out of their houses unless they want to go and buy some groceries but that's all. So stay the whole day inside how do you spend your time daily? Are you bored?

As we all know the whole world is in quarantine because of coronavirus. People can't get out of their houses unless they want to go and buy some groceries but that's all. So stay the whole day inside how do you spend your time daily? Are you bored?

I am getting so bored lol, Netflix, bizdustry and PS4. WHAT ABOUR YOU?

Reactions: Dot
I'm actually in Italy and I've been in lockdown for a month. Fortunately, I have some school online lessons that take all the morning. I'm learning a new language, C#, and Unity. Also, I produce music and this is a cool time to produce music (I've finished a track in 3 days! haha)

My country isn't locked down so we haven't been affected that much. Most people work or study from home, but we can still go out if we want.

I'm looking for new methods to earn online money. This time is great to learn something helpful but i don't have enought motivation.

My time spent is being normal as it can be. Yet it's different. Meaning going out for the day to day shopping is different and who stores and how it's been running is just not what we all expecting and to do and yet we have to do it. In the past two months, all we can do is stay home and only go out if we need to.

Personally I'm going good, meaning home more and able to do far more gaming and streaming, yet after a month it has got to me at some point lol, meaning doing the same old things every day and not doing anything new and with good UK weather, it's even harder. So home far more able to game and stream more and also able to get more work around the house, just getting supplies is crazy and hard since shops are closed and online stores are overworking with no stock

Lockdown has made me appreciate what I took for granted. Reflecting over the past couple of months, I spent my time watching movies on Netflix, seeing my parents, exercising, and video chatting with friends and family.

It wasn't easy to adapt to such a sudden change of routine.

Starting and maintaining my website (the big part of it which I still do now), learning basic coding and binge watching a lot of Netflix and YouTube. Also managed to screw up my sleep pattern which I have fixed now.

I started a new craft forum called Crafter Craze and have been busy building it up as well as making crafts to show on the site...and give away as Christmas gifts to family. I don't think people realize how long some craft items take to create.

For the first part of the summer I had a garden and it really thrived so that kept me busy every day working in it.

I spent quarantine/the first few months of lockdown playing video games all day. At first it was Rocket League and later on I was playing Fortnite. My day became very repetitive in the lockdown period; Eat, sleep, game, repeat. It was fun while it lasted but I'm glad normality has returned.

I have been spending more and more time on the computer. I used to watch movies and play games quite frequently, initially, then got bored. Now I mix watching casts from my favorite youtube channels, and being online.

Lately Iv'e been trying to freshen up on the piano. Unlike guitar or drums, my knowledge is sort of basic. I mean, I took lessons as a child but then sort of drifted off to other things generally.

Lately I am just helping with the growth of my baby boy, but in rest I exercise mentally and physically, I love to read books and to write them as well. We do interviews an post them on our blog, and sometimes I watch people play on twitch.

I spend most of my times with my laptop watching movies - series - animes - playing games and working online
im almost always at home those days but i don't think that's a bad thing i think it's fun

First days during quarantine i used to watch series and movies ... but after few months it becomes boring so i had to train at home and learn some new stuffs like cocking .. it was a hard time without comunicate with others but i learn alot during quarantine time

At first, the confinement was affecting me, then I started looking for options online, looking for a way to earn some extra money, and here I am on different pages, learning from each of them.

this confinement helps me much because I could learn 2 new languages in a short time (Spanish and German), also I start now studying the Programmation for apps (android).

I love to learn new skills ^^

Cooking. Drinking. Drinking while cooking. Watching YouTube while not drinking (gotta take breaks). Annoying my cat. Cleaning. Oh and I work from home, while totally not drinking. Taking trips to the liquor store. Video calling with everyone I know. Getting worried about my drinking. Repeat.

?

Cooking. Drinking. Drinking while cooking. Watching YouTube while not drinking (gotta take breaks). Annoying my cat. Cleaning. Oh and I work from home, while totally not drinking. Taking trips to the liquor store. Video calling with everyone I know. Getting worried about my drinking. Repeat.

?
Very good way to spend the confinement, even if you worry about drinking, it is still relaxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back