What's new

How do you set your rate whenever you want to make money online?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
When you have a skill and you want to showcase the skills on freelancing sites or on social media platforms . It is important to set your rates and before you do such, you need to make a little research on the current rates for your services in your niche and in your area. This will give you an edge to give your client a competitive price for the jobs you are dispensingm

Sometimes you are not in a position to set your own rate, you will have to agree to work on the rate set by your clients. You might set you high rates but if you are new it is impossible to get job contracts

Yes, it is important so that you don't end up overcharging your potential clients or you undercharge your work. So you should have a guide that you use in setting prices.

Rating should be sat according to freelancer's skills and experiences, a beginner can not have the same rates as an expert, a beginner need to set low rates and increase it as time passes.

Since i have an offline market that i usually concentrate on and I'm also not a skilled worker, i don't usually set a rate for myself. I just work for little and earn anything i can earn

For me, I tend to go with the generally accepted rate that is been offered on where I am offering my service, for instance in Fiverr, I usually put $5 which is the minimum charge

Looking at the generalized rate that is accepted in the niche is extremely important to give you an insight to the amount of money for the charge on your product and services.

It is important to research and know the common rates that people set when selling their skills online. That way, you can set your rate similar to them. If you set your rates too low, people won't take you seriously. The same thing if you set too high.

I would check what project outcome they wants and how many complex things involves in the project and check industry standard rate and give my rates as I don't want to work for less money for time I putting.

When you have a skill and you want to showcase the skills on freelancing sites or on social media platforms . It is important to set your rates and before you do such, you need to make a little research on the current rates for your services in your niche and in your area. This will give you an edge to give your client a competitive price for the jobs you are dispensingm
I have always taught myself that my rate should not be very high and it should not be very low. It should just be affordable for my clients and we can still negotiate more on it.

Setting a date for your service is not hard. What you need to do is checked the rate of other people in your niche and use it as guide. Doing this will ensure you don't overprice your service or underprice your service.

I've never hard to set my rates when making money online. I just work on get paid to sites and I'm paid a fixed amount. I agree with you that's it's important to do a research on the current rates for your service s in your niche and in your area, so that your rates aren't too high or too low compared to competitors rates.

Well it depends actually but I mostly believe, you will not be given the opportunity to make your own choice rather based on how those who needed your services determine for you.

Well it depends actually but I mostly believe, you will not be given the opportunity to make your own choice rather based on how those who needed your services determine for you.
The demand for your service will sometimes determine your rate, but it's not everytime. Do you know that your rate can directly or indirectly affect the demand for your service? If your rate is too high, you won't get much demand?

My rate are usually set hourly and I am always open to negotiation from my clients.
If they find my rate too high, we can negotiate and come to a meaningful rate that would be beneficial to the both of us.

Sometimes you are not in a position to set your own rate, you will have to agree to work on the rate set by your clients. You might set you high rates but if you are new it is impossible to get job contracts
You have a very important point because sometimes you may not have the power to set your own rate but you will have to depend solely on the rate that is set by the client.

It is important to research and know the common rates that people set when selling their skills online. That way, you can set your rate similar to them. If you set your rates too low, people won't take you seriously. The same thing if you set too high.
you need to set your rate according to your popularity, as i know people that are making a lot of sales even from low price that they set for there gig, just set price according to how you can deliver.

Even when you are experienced and highly paid professional, sometimes you need to cut your rates for various purpose and one of the common situations is when you do not have enough work.

Even when you are experienced and highly paid professional, sometimes you need to cut your rates for various purpose and one of the common situations is when you do not have enough work.
Besides , you need to cut your rate so that you can give your client a competitive price. However, it is very necessary to ensure that you attract your customers with low prices.

If you do not have a dearth of tasks and assignments, and if you are already earning well, you might not have to cut your rates. In fact, you should not cut your rates if you are in this position

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back