What's new

How do you plan to spend in this holiday season?

I agree. Saving for emergency is important so you have a backup when things get tough. Investing money is indeed wise especially if income will be passive, so you will achieve financial freedom since earning + spending alone aren't enough. Something has to be done to make sure money works for you and not just you working to have money.
Yeah, anybody that wants to achieve financial freedom must always invest and save simultaneously. You shouldn't do the other and leave the other behind. The both of them are very important for the future.

That is very important and necessary. It is always important to save because emergencies can come up at any time and you will need money for it. It is also important for you to invest so that you can achieve financial freedom because saving alone will not make you financially free.
It is just sad that some people do not have any savings at all. A friend was telling me about it a few days ago and I was shocked that she does not have any savings.

It is just sad that some people do not have any savings at all. A friend was telling me about it a few days ago and I was shocked that she does not have any savings.
That is just very bad and it is one of the signs of financial irresponsibility. If you are financially responsible you will always have some savings no matter the amount of money you make..

That is just very bad and it is one of the signs of financial irresponsibility. If you are financially responsible you will always have some savings no matter the amount of money you make..
But there are some people who always go against their budget whenever they see their friends spending money. They will also feel like spending money at that moment because they lack self-control

You have to plan your spending during the holiday season to avoid being broke. You spend within your means. Don't be under pressure not to turn down invites that make you to spend money.

But there are some people who always go against their budget whenever they see their friends spending money. They will also feel like spending money at that moment because they lack self-control
Such kind of people are not disciplined enough and they may not be able to manage their finances very well. I do not see the reason why someone should feel that way whenever they see their friends spending money.

You have to plan your spending during the holiday season to avoid being broke. You spend within your means. Don't be under pressure not to turn down invites that make you to spend money.
This is a very important thing and you need to be able to follow the plan because some people plan without following it and it does not make any sense to me

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back