What's new

How do you plan to spend in this holiday season?

Now that it’s almost holiday season, how do you plan to spend? Will you spend lesser money now compared to previous holiday season, the same, or more?
It has been long I went outside to enjoy myself so I think I will go out during holiday and I will enjoy myself but I will not spend so much money that will put me into debt

The holiday season is usually filled with a lot of expenditure and if you are not economical enough you might end up spending way above your means.

Remember to make a budget and store some money away that you wouldn't like to spend so you have something to fall back on when the holiday season is over.

I always try as much as possible to make budget during holidays in order not to overspend. The holiday season comes with a lot of enjoy and enjoyment so I try to be disciplined enough.

It has been long I went outside to enjoy myself so I think I will go out during holiday and I will enjoy myself but I will not spend so much money that will put me into debt
Definitely. It is never a smart move to enjoy but be in so much debt.

I always try as much as possible to make budget during holidays in order not to overspend. The holiday season comes with a lot of enjoy and enjoyment so I try to be disciplined enough.
That is good
It is one thing to make budget and it is another thing to be able to follow the budget. I hope you are able to follow the budget that you have made. It goes a long way.

That is good
It is one thing to make budget and it is another thing to be able to follow the budget. I hope you are able to follow the budget that you have made. It goes a long way.
I have some strategies in which are used to follow my budget. I always make sure to avoid some certain events that will make me to spend money unnecessarily during holiday seasons.

I have some strategies in which are used to follow my budget. I always make sure to avoid some certain events that will make me to spend money unnecessarily during holiday seasons.
That is true. There are some events that you will go to and you are likely to spend all of your money. Events like that are supposed to be avoided at all cost because we need to save.

That is true. There are some events that you will go to and you are likely to spend all of your money. Events like that are supposed to be avoided at all cost because we need to save.
Yeah, if you want to go for such events it may not be bad but with some level of discipline you can still save a lot of money. But personally it is better for me to avoid it in order to avoid some kind of stories.

Well, many people spend money during the holiday season. The Eid holiday is also coming and there will be many people who would be spending a lots of money.

Yeah, if you want to go for such events it may not be bad but with some level of discipline you can still save a lot of money. But personally it is better for me to avoid it in order to avoid some kind of stories.
Well, you are right
Also, you are a man and men are most likely to spend more money at some particular events. The only way to avoid it is not to go for the event at all.

Well, you are right
Also, you are a man and men are most likely to spend more money at some particular events. The only way to avoid it is not to go for the event at all.
That's true, when you see your fellow man spending some amount of money you may have no other option than to follow them to do so. That is the major reason why it is important to avoid it.

That's true, when you see your fellow man spending some amount of money you may have no other option than to follow them to do so. That is the major reason why it is important to avoid it.
You are right.
You know it does not make sense for them to be spending money and you are just going to be there. When you leave the table, they will surely talk about it. That one is certain.

You are right.
You know it does not make sense for them to be spending money and you are just going to be there. When you leave the table, they will surely talk about it. That one is certain.
Lol, that is actually the simple truth. When you see your mates spending money and you're not doing so you will feel ashamed of yourself. That is how things are in this part of the world.

That is right and that is why the best thing to do when your friends are going out and you don't want to spend money is to stay at home. It will even save you from embarrassment.
Lol, that is actually the simple truth. When you see your mates spending money and you're not doing so you will feel ashamed of yourself. That is how things are in this part of the world.

That is right and that is why the best thing to do when your friends are going out and you don't want to spend money is to stay at home. It will even save you from embarrassment.
True, it does not mean that I don't have money to spend but I don't just want to spend it on things that will not give me tangible profit on the long run. It is better for me to invest the money instead of spending it on some kinds of lifestyles.

True, it does not mean that I don't have money to spend but I don't just want to spend it on things that will not give me tangible profit on the long run. It is better for me to invest the money instead of spending it on some kinds of lifestyles.
You know that we all have our priorities. We all have one or two things that we are willing to spend money for and that we are saving money for so that is how it is.

You know that we all have our priorities. We all have one or two things that we are willing to spend money for and that we are saving money for so that is how it is.
That's right, every individual have what gives them joy. Personally what gives me Joy is the amount of money I am able to save and also the amount of money I am able to invest. I don't derive joy in lavishing money at all.

That's right, every individual have what gives them joy. Personally what gives me Joy is the amount of money I am able to save and also the amount of money I am able to invest. I don't derive joy in lavishing money at all.
This is why I am always trying my best to save as much as possible because I know I may have some emergency someday and I will definitely need the money that I have been saving

This is why I am always trying my best to save as much as possible because I know I may have some emergency someday and I will definitely need the money that I have been saving
That is very important and necessary. It is always important to save because emergencies can come up at any time and you will need money for it. It is also important for you to invest so that you can achieve financial freedom because saving alone will not make you financially free.

That is very important and necessary. It is always important to save because emergencies can come up at any time and you will need money for it. It is also important for you to invest so that you can achieve financial freedom because saving alone will not make you financially free.
I agree. Saving for emergency is important so you have a backup when things get tough. Investing money is indeed wise especially if income will be passive, so you will achieve financial freedom since earning + spending alone aren't enough. Something has to be done to make sure money works for you and not just you working to have money.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back