What's new

How do you plan to spend in this holiday season?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now that it’s almost holiday season, how do you plan to spend? Will you spend lesser money now compared to previous holiday season, the same, or more?

Actually plans on how to spend the holidays, depends on needs, and also location. if I am in a better or commercial area, I will try to engage myself into some kind of business that will still yield me some profit while on holiday.

Actually plans on how to spend the holidays, depends on needs, and also location. if I am in a better or commercial area, I will try to engage myself into some kind of business that will still yield me some profit while on holiday.

I am a freelancer, so I do not usually go on holidays. I have to work really hard to make money. this is why holidays are not on my mind right now. It might be possible that I may go on holidays after a few months.

I have already finished 95% of my shopping. The wife and I always shop early and budget everything so we are not struggling with bills in December and January. We got finished in October actually. We spent less than usual. With inflation and needing to cut corners, it was our only option.

Now that it’s almost holiday season, how do you plan to spend? Will you spend lesser money now compared to previous holiday season, the same, or more?
I would spend more since I now have a job to cater for my basic needs. I still plan not to spend too much, since the inflation is hitting hard and there are no signs of it lessening for now.

I have a strategy is employ last 2 year's back and currently working. Every new year beginning I used to save 200 hundred naira weekly purposely for this festive season. Actually it's helping me alot

I have already finished 95% of my shopping. The wife and I always shop early and budget everything so we are not struggling with bills in December and January. We got finished in October actually. We spent less than usual. With inflation and needing to cut corners, it was our only option.
That’s nice! Agree, I might also spend less than usual due to inflation. It sucks.

I would spend more since I now have a job to cater for my basic needs. I still plan not to spend too much, since the inflation is hitting hard and there are no signs of it lessening for now.
Great to hear about your job! Yep, gotta be careful about spending too much 😉

I don't have any plan of spending during this holiday, I just need to raise some money for other things much more important than spending on holidays from now. Probably I might consider spending in the upper coming Holiday.

1. Spend quality time with friends and family.
  2. Learn new fun activities.
  3. Earn money (garage sale, lemonade stand, private tutoring, part time jobs, etc.)
  4. Visit museums.
  5. Volunteer.
  6. Improve physical health.

I have plans to spend a few days of my vacation with my school friends. I have cut down on my shopping. Anticipating to have a vacation with lots of fun as it has been about three years since we all met for a reunion.

I don't have any plan of spending during this holiday, I just need to raise some money for other things much more important than spending on holidays from now. Probably I might consider spending in the upper coming Holiday.

Some people never go on holidays. Even I am also not going on holidays for many years because I have to save money and going on vacations means that you have to spend money.

This period, I'll spend less than I actually used to because I've decided to invest more in getting skills that'll enable me make more income as that's my biggest plan for the incoming year. Other than that, it's just a relaxing period.

Some people never go on holidays. Even I am also not going on holidays for many years because I have to save money and going on vacations means that you have to spend money.
It all depends on people's financial ability , I believe there will be a Time in the future in which I will be able to do all these things including you too , but for now such may not be possible.

Holidays are wonderful seasons but this season, am planning not to spend much. So I will just get some groceries and make some nice dishes for my family and I. To reduce spending, there won't be any experience outing..yh...
Very True. Because if you don't take care and spend more, you will end up boring in other to keep you going in the new year.

I have a strategy is employ last 2 year's back and currently working. Every new year beginning I used to save 200 hundred naira weekly purposely for this festive season. Actually it's helping me alot
This is a very good strategy to save for festivities. I would try this too before Sallah in the next 5 months. You can save enough money for gifts and special meals, even outings from this.

This is a very good strategy to save for festivities. I would try this too before Sallah in the next 5 months. You can save enough money for gifts and special meals, even outings from this.
Exactly my sister, sallah festive period here in the north of Nigeria is celebrated in wholesome as if there's no tomorrow. You need to actually initiate a savings plan even if not same as mine but a bit similar to have a great sallah celebration

It all depends on people's financial ability , I believe there will be a Time in the future in which I will be able to do all these things including you too , but for now such may not be possible.

Yes, financial ability and resources are some of the most important things. I think that in the future, money making opportunities will grow. However, right now, we must consider the opportunities available to us right now.

Yes, financial ability and resources are some of the most important things. I think that in the future, money making opportunities will grow. However, right now, we must consider the opportunities available to us right now.
You can be able to achieve financial stability in the way you need if you are willing to plan your life and work toward achieving your life goal. It is really surprising that so many people are not preparing for their future.

You can be able to achieve financial stability in the way you need if you are willing to plan your life and work toward achieving your life goal. It is really surprising that so many people are not preparing for their future.

There was a time when even I was also not preparing for my future. I was not having any job and I was lazy at that time. I made a mistake, but now I am trying to rectify it.

In any holiday season people spend much because family will gather together to celebrate together.
This will cause much spending during this time.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back