What's new

How Do you motivate yourself

Yea,am a cryptocurrency trader although I don't have a good understanding of how to trade but i motivate myself that i will surely be good in trading....i do motivate myself alot on something i believe.

Music has always been it for me, most times I wake up feeling so depressed but after listening to some good songs I feel revived, even good sermons does wonders for me, like Steven Furtick, TD Jakes, Katie Souza etc

Most mornings when i wake up, i play a few pump up songs before i start my day to get me going. I listen to my playlists with motivational and gospel songs to help Me get going. By getting your mind in the right mindset, you can inch closer to motivating yourself.
I also try to surround my self with those that would motivate me. What about you?
I agree with you. Each morning it's good to listen to praise and worship songs. It gives you the reason or purpose for living. I am motivated to advance His kingdom here on earth.

Well my motivation comes in when I have a target to meet and a goal to achieve . What I do is keep the goal on my mind with this am motivated not to give up and anytime I feel like giving up I look back on how far I have gone and what backing out would mean then I keep pushing. A quote says "don't stop till you are at the top " . So I get motivated by looking up to the goal and making sure I don't stop till I achieve it.

When i wake up every morning i pray for motivation and time management, I define my goals clearly I listen to inspiration messages and I also celebrate my little accomplishments...

I pray and create a feeling of gratitude.
When I find myself stuck in a rut, it can feel impossible to motivate myself. So before I can move forward or do anything I try as much as possible to motivate myself, take a step back and try to appreciate how I feel.

I am always motivated by challenges. It could be financial based and this would push me to perform better in my area. For instance, I tend to perform better to meeting up with my daily targets if I face some challenges, most especially the financial ones. That's definitely the best way for me.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back