What's new

How Do you motivate yourself

Yea,am a cryptocurrency trader although I don't have a good understanding of how to trade but i motivate myself that i will surely be good in trading....i do motivate myself alot on something i believe.

Music has always been it for me, most times I wake up feeling so depressed but after listening to some good songs I feel revived, even good sermons does wonders for me, like Steven Furtick, TD Jakes, Katie Souza etc

Most mornings when i wake up, i play a few pump up songs before i start my day to get me going. I listen to my playlists with motivational and gospel songs to help Me get going. By getting your mind in the right mindset, you can inch closer to motivating yourself.
I also try to surround my self with those that would motivate me. What about you?
I agree with you. Each morning it's good to listen to praise and worship songs. It gives you the reason or purpose for living. I am motivated to advance His kingdom here on earth.

Well my motivation comes in when I have a target to meet and a goal to achieve . What I do is keep the goal on my mind with this am motivated not to give up and anytime I feel like giving up I look back on how far I have gone and what backing out would mean then I keep pushing. A quote says "don't stop till you are at the top " . So I get motivated by looking up to the goal and making sure I don't stop till I achieve it.

When i wake up every morning i pray for motivation and time management, I define my goals clearly I listen to inspiration messages and I also celebrate my little accomplishments...

I pray and create a feeling of gratitude.
When I find myself stuck in a rut, it can feel impossible to motivate myself. So before I can move forward or do anything I try as much as possible to motivate myself, take a step back and try to appreciate how I feel.

I am always motivated by challenges. It could be financial based and this would push me to perform better in my area. For instance, I tend to perform better to meeting up with my daily targets if I face some challenges, most especially the financial ones. That's definitely the best way for me.

Life is not always fair.. and I have always been against the saying. Men are masters of their own fate. You cannot decide your fate most of the time. Just need to keep going

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back