How Do you motivate yourself

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most mornings when i wake up, i play a few pump up songs before i start my day to get me going. I listen to my playlists with motivational and gospel songs to help Me get going. By getting your mind in the right mindset, you can inch closer to motivating yourself.
I also try to surround my self with those that would motivate me. What about you?

Most mornings when i wake up, i play a few pump up songs before i start my day to get me going. I listen to my playlists with motivational and gospel songs to help Me get going. By getting your mind in the right mindset, you can inch closer to motivating yourself.
I also try to surround my self with those that would motivate me. What about you?
First of all, every morning when I wake up, I go through stillness try to let
Post automatically merged:

First of all, every morning when I wake up, I go through stillness and try to let my mind take care and control every emotions. I then pray. Prayers go a long way for me

Report •••

Provide yourself with as much autonomy and freedom of choice as possible (e.g., give students a choice in their seating arrangements or a range of options for their final project, and implement problem-based learning);
Provide useful feedback, praise hard work, and deliver critical feedback using words like “and” and “what if” instead of “but” to encourage your competence;

First of all, every morning when I wake up, I go through stillness try to let
Post automatically merged:

First of all, every morning when I wake up, I go through stillness and try to let my mind take care and control every emotions. I then pray. Prayers go a long way for me

Nice one, i do pray as well. It helps alot

Go Back to “Why” Focusing on a dull task doesn't make it any more attractive. Go for Five. Start working for five minutes. Move Around. Get your body moving as you would if you were extremely motivated to do something. Find the Next Step. Find Your Itch. Deconstruct Your Fears. Get a Partner. Kickstart Your Day.

You don’t have to wait for motivation to get started. If you want to work in a consistent way every day then sometimes you just have to get going anyway.The most important thing is to just get going and to build momentum forward.

When I remember poverty, I motivate myself. I hate and always scared of poverty. And when I remember that the end means of my struggle will yield positive results. That's motivate me the more. When people tell me I can't do or achieve a particular goal, that is my best motivation.

I motivate myself believing in myself, I believe that I can make it in life, I believe that am bigger than my challenges. I never give up on my dreams no matter what. Am never afraid of facing challenges because I know challenges are part of life

I tell myself reasons why that particular task has to be done. In most cases the biggest motivation is the financial rewards that comes with accomplishing things. I feel this is kind of the biggest motivator especially for someone that things ain't exactly straightforward for. You just tell yourself that you are doing this to be able to take care of your financial needs and then you get the strength to forge ahead.

Try something new today. ...Make a to-do list. ...Start exercising, and you'll feel like yourself. ...Have a reward system, so you'll have something to look forward to. ...Get the hard stuff done first thing in the morning. ...Eat right.and many more way to motivate yourself.

The first thing I do When I wake up is to Thank God for life. I then assure myself that as long as I am alive I can do a ythubg I want to do. I live in the moment. I don't worry about what is to come or what is not to come. I see everything as a passing thing. A phase of life. I then plan my day ahead step by step. Not to slow not to fast.

I don't actually have a precise or definite way of doing that. But at times, when you remember what's paining you, you'd want to work with all your power. Taking for instance, your loved gf left you because you don't really have money to take care of her. Now, are you not going to work yourself out trying to get enough money for yourself? So, motivation can come from anywhere.

Every morning when I wake up, I pray to God, then I focus on myself, put every strategies together. Eliminate the obstacles and concentrate on positivity, I encourage myself alot because you alone can motivate urself and well being.

Waking up and being alive is enough motivation, expectation of salary at every month end is another motivation.
Knowing fully well that i have to log in bizdustry, i feel elated.

I motivate myself by listening to music not just any kind of music inspirational music and also reading inspirational books with this isn't to get some basic knowledge about lion and also understand live in different dimension this also makes me to know that we are all different and with our difference we are perfect.

I remember where I am now and also think about where I want to be, also the people around me that I want to give a better life, those are the things that motivate me the most, poverty is a big motivator

I mostly motivates myself by talking to my inner self because I believe that no matter what I'm going through currently there is always going to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back