What's new

How do you monetize your website?

Presently I do not have a site at the moment but I plan to have in the future and have a lot of plans on how to monetize it.I can use google AdSense and also my affiliate link where I can earn commissions if a customer buys products using my link.

It is not that easy to earn from adsense or affiliate link because Google has very strict policies when it comes to selecting sites for monetization. I would advise you to start with other advertising networks after gaining some traffic on your site.

It is not that easy to earn from adsense or affiliate link because Google has very strict policies when it comes to selecting sites for monetization. I would advise you to start with other advertising networks after gaining some traffic on your site.
I agree with you that is very difficult to him money using the Google adsense monetization and so I wouldn't advise everyone to make use of the Google adsense website monetization feature for their website if their website is already a big website.

I agree with you that is very difficult to him money using the Google adsense monetization and so I wouldn't advise everyone to make use of the Google adsense website monetization feature for their website if their website is already a big website.

Yes, but it would be a great idea to work with other advertising network before applying for an adsense account. There are many advertising networks who are lenient when it comes to placing ads on your website. I think you can even run adsense along with other advertising networks on your website in order to increase earnings.

You can simply monitize your website by signing up for a Google Adsense and secondly, you can put a fee to the services you tender on your site.

If you want to use adsense to monetize your website, make sure you have a lot of high quality content on your website. These conents should not have another copy online.

There are different method you could use to monetise your site and earn more money , i think one of the methods you could make use of is using adsnetwork and other platform on your site

You need just two things to monetize your website, a lot of high quality content and traffic on your site. How much traffic you need depends on the kind of ads you are using
Very fair point there I must say. Without traffic coming to your website, it wil be pointless monetizing it. But with traffic coupled with quality and we'll curated contents, this should be piece of cake

If you want to use adsense to monetize your website, make sure you have a lot of high quality content on your website. These conents should not have another copy online.
That is very good advice. Many people's websites usually fail to be accepted by Adsense due to poor quality and copied content. Also, you should have a good number of traffic in order to be accepted.

Very fair point there I must say. Without traffic coming to your website, it wil be pointless monetizing it. But with traffic coupled with quality and we'll curated contents, this should be piece of cake
You're very right at this. For the website to be properly monetized, you will first of all be able tondraw traffic to it by the type and also quality of content you put up for your readers to see

Why Website monetization through 'Selling Your Own Digital Product? '
It is easier to manage, sell, and deliver products directly to your website visitors.
Once visitors are into your sales funnel, you can cross sell, upsell many other digital products that interest your users.

That is very good advice. Many people's websites usually fail to be accepted by Adsense due to poor quality and copied content. Also, you should have a good number of traffic in order to be accepted.
Earning from website is not easy, therefore, only people who are passionate about owning a website should venture in this field. If making money is your only priority, go else where.
Post automatically merged:

Adsense is th ad network that cares more about content quality rather than site design, traffic etc. If you have quality content, you will be approved.

Last edited:
It requires a lot of hard work and knowledge in order to be able to monetize your website. You need to write quality content that will attract a lot of traffic to your site.

Depending on traffic fall on your website you can choose to have google ads display their ads on your website and depending on its popularity businesses and brands could choose to use your platform as one of their advertising platforms to reach a wider audience and reach which is the advantage your platform gives them.
Post automatically merged:

Depending on traffic fall on your website you can choose to have google ads display their ads on your website and depending on its popularity businesses and brands could choose to use your platform as one of their advertising platforms to reach a wider audience and reach which is the advantage your platform gives them

I've seen people who set up their website today and get monetization set up same day. Their are some ad networks who doesn't require large number of traffic of contents to get started. Ad network like adsterra, A-ads etc, are few of those options.

So many bloggers and website owners find it difficult to monetize their websites. You need to have knowledge of search engine optimisation and other things for this to be easier for you.

I was rejected by adsense a couple of times, even when I was approved, it took many weeks to earn the first dollar on my site. Running ads does not mean earning immediaytley.

While blogging if you are an authority in that sphere its very likely that with the exposure your website can court, it can eventually turn into some handsome numbers that are convertible where brands will pay to advertise to them.
This is very common with some gossip websites who rake in so much in revenue.

One who is eager to earn money via website design for a specific purpose like business or blogging option. Can make money through diverse options like selling digital products, or running ads.

Yes, but it would be a great idea to work with other advertising network before applying for an adsense account. There are many advertising networks who are lenient when it comes to placing ads on your website. I think you can even run adsense along with other advertising networks on your website in order to increase earnings.
I completely agree with you that we can been running all the website together with website monetization services thereby increasing the potential earnings of the website.

Earlier on i forgot to mention that in running a website and blog a lot of work will have to be put into search engine optimization which will help your page rank higher on search engines.
A whole new experience completely from other sources and means. Having a page with wide range of viewers will gain one some form of exposire eventually.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back