What's new

How do you measure the success of the design?

There are so many ways to measure the success of a design but first it is all about publicity,you can tell people about it and then you ask of their opinions and also take notes of what they have to say

If you have a low bounce rate, this can be a result of a good design because when the design is good it will improve visitors retention. Having visitors retention means low bounce rate.

Looking for ways or how to measure the success of your design! Was the design able to bring a solution to the problem at hand? What was the reaction of your clients? Were they satisfied, how is the review from other designers

I think that if you are looking at a design then it could be based on the number of people that it is able to attract with teh design and that will tell you if it is a success or not.

The first things I would ask myself is: do I like the design? Does my client like the design? Do my client's customers like the design?

If the answer to any of the three questions is no, I would personally consider the design a failure. If I can't onboard my client with my vision enough to produce something I like, I have failed and I don't want to work with that client anymore. If my vision makes the client or customers unhappy, then I have also failed.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back