What's new

How do you market Old Used Books for Sell?

There are many places where you can donate @Heatman, in my country from time to time there are days where they receive donated books, they can also be donated in the national library or in other university or school libraries. It is also valid as you do, for private people, which is very beneficial.
I'm actually thinking that libraries would have more books that donating books to them won't matter much. It's mostly why I don't fancy giving them books but individuals. My first book I gave to my friend was Think and Grow
Yes of course, as I said it is a very good option, giving books to your friends and knowing that with it you can help them and guide them is plausible. In my comments I also explained that I have done it, I like to help with advice and facts, and the best way to express it is through a good book to the right person.

Exactly. My friend whom gave my first book really appreciated it very much. He told he's been looking for an opportunity to get such book but he couldn't because of money. The truth is that the knowledge in that book means a lot and the guy really knows what he gained.

I'm actually thinking that libraries would have more books that donating books to them won't matter much. It's mostly why I don't fancy giving them books but individuals. My first book I gave to my friend was Think and Grow

Exactly. My friend whom gave my first book really appreciated it very much. He told he's been looking for an opportunity to get such book but he couldn't because of money. The truth is that the knowledge in that book means a lot and the guy really knows what he gained.
@Heatman that's what I mean, but since the common thread is the sale of books, I suggested how they do it in my country. But there is no better gift than a book. For each one he leaves a great appreciation and teaching when he receives one as a gift. If you have books to donate, this is the time to make your mark on other people.

@Heatman that's what I mean, but since the common thread is the sale of books, I suggested how they do it in my country. But there is no better gift than a book. For each one he leaves a great appreciation and teaching when he receives one as a gift. If you have books to donate, this is the time to make your mark on other people.
Yeah, I do that a lot of time and it makes me feel happy when I feel like I have impacted knowledge on someone's life. Knowledge is actually more than money for those who knows how it use their own and turn it into something very precious and valuable. Books can teach a lot of things.

Yeah, I do that a lot of time and it makes me feel happy when I feel like I have impacted knowledge on someone's life. Knowledge is actually more than money for those who knows how it use their own and turn it into something very precious and valuable. Books can teach a lot of things.
Post automatically merged:

Excellent, I love knowing that there are people who value the content of a good book. And as you say, leave the teachings in the hands of those people who know the price and dedicate their time to learn through one of the best teachers who are "books."

The best thing to do about those books is to take it to academic environment and then sell it at a reduced price by so doing you will find out that the books are being bought gradually by those who cherish knowledge for academic knowledge.

Well you should go to the market where boon seller would buy thzse book from you and would pay you for those books.also you can upload introduction about those books on social media pages and could sell it online

These days people hardly buy book although some prefer to read soft copies online but if you are looking for ways to sell old book, firstly the books needs to be in good condition, create a reading group where you can interact with other reading or join a reading forum, then gradually from there introduce what you want to sell to them and if you lucky you might get people to buy them. But the truth is people hardly buy soft copies nowadays

The most preferred way to promote them to bring sale is by listing them as antic stuff, here in my country , there are people that are selling such as things on a basic in ebay for a very nice price and profit

you can check out book stores around your environment to see which of them accept used books however if the pages of such books are not much, you can hire someone to type them and convert it to a PDF file, then sell it online or take a picture of each page, combine and convert them to a PDF file.

I have few books in my shelf which I want to sell. And considering those books are old and used. I am not sure if those books would go for the best price. And so selling them is lot better option. I want to know if I can sell those used books and if so, what should be my mode of action to sell them offline or online.

Do you know how to market those old used books?
Nova, you could try selling to local market stalls/sellers that may be looking for old books to sell. Or you could take to local community sale groups on platforms like Facebook (often called 'Sell or Swap' groups) and sell directly to people yourself :) I believe Shpock and eBay can also be good platforms to sell on

I have few books in my shelf which I want to sell. And considering those books are old and used. I am not sure if those books would go for the best price. And so selling them is lot better option. I want to know if I can sell those used books and if so, what should be my mode of action to sell them offline or online.

Stores have been set up almost everywhere for used books where we can earn good profits by selling our old books. For this, the customer sees the condition of the books and how old the books are, he will get his earning. We. You can sell your old books by uploading them to social media pages in addition to the store.

To check the value of your books, go abebooks.com or bookfinder.com. You can also sell on these sites or on eBay. Dealers pay immediately, usually about one-third of the retail price.

You can advertise. I believe you will market it faster if you create a sellers account via fiverr or flexjob.com freelancing sites. People who know how to use Fiverr make thousands of dollars within a very short period of time. Are they novels or academic books. The answer may help in long way in showing you how best you can market it for you to see potential buyers.

I can't really remember the last time I went to a bookstore shop to buy any kind of book. I don't find it realistic anymore because most of the books available in the bookstore can easily be found online, some of which are even free.
Books are great friends of human being in the Loneliness, when no one is with you book is your best friend.
I think you should donate your old books to someone else, who cannot afford books.
Or you can also donate them to university or School libraries.
Furthermore social media can also be used to find out people who are fond of reading books.

it depends on the physical condition of the book and its value. There are also sites where people are posted to sell them personally. You can offer them online in facebook.

Yes it's good idea to sell old books the only way to sell these books is that you have to less there price a bit because they are old and you have to tell your relatives,friends also on WhatsApp,intagram,Facebook twister about your selling it will help you

Do you have used books to sell, and want to get top dollar for them? Just plug their ISBNs into bookscouter.com, and it will show you how much 50-plus online book buyers are willing to pay for them. ... That's handy if you want to check thrift stores, yard sales, and estate sales for books that you can resell at a profit.
  1. Second hand or thrift stores, like Goodwill.
  2. Garage sales…you never know!
  3. eBay.com. You might be able to pick up a cheap book and then turn around and sell it on Amazon or somewhere else for a higher price.
  4. Craigslist. ...
  5. Ask friends and family. ...
  6. Amazon.com.

Selling old used book can be of different ways. Renting a mini shop in your locality, make sure it an open place for proper attention from the buyers. Other ways can be selling the soft copy on-line. Either way can also be listing it on an E-commerce website.

In my city there are a number of old book shops. Where people and students come and sell their old books. They sell their books at half rate. I have also a numbers of old books . I want to sell these books . I hope by selling these books i lm able to earn some money . The condition of books are very good .I hopefully it will be sale sold.

Here are some places online to sell used Books and the are sites like BookScouter another site which can sell is Amazon the you sell the used Books offline for half price of the books. You can also use some online buy back programs.
Post automatically merged:

Here are some places online to sell used Books and the are sites like BookScouter another site which can sell is Amazon the you sell the used Books offline for half price of the books. You can also use some online buy back programs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back