What's new

How do you market Old Used Books for Sell?

There are a couple of sites that allow people to sell their used books although I don’t have them in my head but I am very sure of eBay.com you could also consider selling them to schools or local bookstores I am sure they’ll be glad to get them off your hands

I'm happy to help you out with the information on this. I actually had the same problem at first, so I had to contact support and explain my challenges.

When they hit me with feedback, I was shocked. So, I had to try it out with my laptop and it worked just fine.
Very fantastic tips you gave to me now, I will try reaching out to the support concerning the issue I'm facing with the freelance platform fiverr. I was thinking earlier that I was rejected, I never knew its matter of my phone, I will try using a pc to do that.

Very fantastic tips you gave to me now, I will try reaching out to the support concerning the issue I'm facing with the freelance platform fiverr. I was thinking earlier that I was rejected, I never knew its matter of my phone, I will try using a pc to do that.
No, not at all. Fiverr don't just reject members unless you happen to breach their community rules and regulations. I think the verification with laptop check is all about beefing up the security of the account members.

No, not at all. Fiverr don't just reject members unless you happen to breach their community rules and regulations. I think the verification with laptop check is all about beefing up the security of the account members.
Thanks a lot briefing me about how fiverr works. I'm confident enough now that i be working via fiverr. Cos I got things to market over on the platform, I have some graphic designs that I would like to post. Also for my writing career, I want to advertise my skills of writing.

Thanks a lot briefing me about how fiverr works. I'm confident enough now that i be working via fiverr. Cos I got things to market over on the platform, I have some graphic designs that I would like to post. Also for my writing career, I want to advertise my skills of writing.
You are definitely going to enjoy working on Fiverr. There are lots of opportunities out there which users explore and exploit. It earns them good fortune when it comes to money made. Fiverr demands high standards, so be ready to offer it to your clients.

Selling old books is a nice way to gather up some little money . first you have to know the actual worth or price of the book then you can through some online stores if you like. Some book store are available online for this purpose and then ebay

You are definitely going to enjoy working on Fiverr. There are lots of opportunities out there which users explore and exploit. It earns them good fortune when it comes to money made. Fiverr demands high standards, so be ready to offer it to your clients.
Thanks once again for detailing me about the splendid things fiverr features. I will be eager to exploit higher through my expertise, and deliver those clients with the best work pleasing to them. Have you made money with fiverr??

What kind of books are you trying to sell. If the book was once a popular bestseller, you can put a new cover on it to make it look new and sell it easily. It doesn't matter if the book is fiction or nonfiction, it has to be a good book that people would like to read.

There’re some few sites online where old books can be sold it just depends on how the books look and what it entails i.e the contents inside. A lot of people are there to buy good books irrespective of its durability.

I have few books in my shelf which I want to sell. And considering those books are old and used. I am not sure if those books would go for the best price. And so selling them is lot better option. I want to know if I can sell those used books and if so, what should be my mode of action to sell them offline or online.

Do you know how to market those old used books?
You can market old used books by making sure you have read them and are conversant with the content. This way, you will be able to tell your buyers about it, advertise what it contains and the benefit of it, this will entice your buyers from wanting to have a copy. Also, another strategy is to lower the prices of the books, if it is relatively cheap, people are more likely to buy.

Thanks once again for detailing me about the splendid things fiverr features. I will be eager to exploit higher through my expertise, and deliver those clients with the best work pleasing to them. Have you made money with fiverr??
Yes, I have made money from article writing on Fiverr. I have been on the platform since 2018. I join the community one year after I was introduced into the world of freelance writing. It was when I knew about Postloop before I joined Fiverr.

Yes, I have made money from article writing on Fiverr. I have been on the platform since 2018. I join the community one year after I was introduced into the world of freelance writing. It was when I knew about Postloop before I joined Fiverr.
Interesting experience you had over this years with fiverr and postlop. How much have you been making through fiverr since you joined the platform to make money?? With all you've explained, fiverr is one of the best for freelancers.

Interesting experience you had over this years with fiverr and postlop. How much have you been making through fiverr since you joined the platform to make money?? With all you've explained, fiverr is one of the best for freelancers.
It depends on how i get work within the time frame of the month and how active I am that month. Sometimes, it's between $40-$55 in a month, or higher. I did enjoyed my time on Postloop, I made $50+ every two weeks.

Amazon started as a marketplace for used books. Flipkart started as a marketplace to sell books. Currently, Amazon is world's biggest online store ans Flipkart is India's largest ecommerce site. You can understand the value of selling books. However, you may not grow like those companies as the market ia already saturated.

Old book is not an old knowledge.
When selling old book we need to make the price affordable and cheap to get.
There are people who are looking for offline old book to read and get more information irrespective of the fact that it is old.
There are people who specializes in selling old book.

Amazon started as a marketplace for used books. Flipkart started as a marketplace to sell books. Currently, Amazon is world's biggest online store ans Flipkart is India's largest ecommerce site. You can understand the value of selling books. However, you may not grow like those companies as the market ia already saturated.
Amazon was there and Flipkart came into existence, so there is no way another new big thing won't pop up as long one is willing to go far in setting up such venture and groom it to grow to the standard where it can compete with the best of the best in the world.

It depends on how i get work within the time frame of the month and how active I am that month. Sometimes, it's between $40-$55 in a month, or higher. I did enjoyed my time on Postloop, I made $50+ every two weeks.
Fantastic income you made with fiverr and postloop. I wanted to create an account on postloop but the only option there for payment is paypal. That discouraged me a lot cos I don't make use of paypal. It's not accepted here in my country, I only withdraw funds through Cryptocurrency.

Fantastic income you made with fiverr and postloop. I wanted to create an account on postloop but the only option there for payment is paypal. That discouraged me a lot cos I don't make use of paypal. It's not accepted here in my country, I only withdraw funds through Cryptocurrency.
I had such challenges when I first started working as a freelance writer. I came to understand that without having PayPal account, it would be very difficult to receive your payment from all these online forums. I had to beg an administrator one time if I could use western union to receive payment, it was declined.

For the offline mode of selling the books, you can do that through the use of bookshop. There are lot of bookshops that buys old used books from individuals so far the books and the content in it is still very much more relevant to every day use. But for the online sales of used books I don't really know much about that.

Poverty Level Is Increasing day By Day, But countries like india, Bangladesh and Pakistan are being Strongly affected due to it. Now in such cases, Parents who want their child to study and get educated, are looking for old books rather than New books, because of low prices. So, we have old book stores or markets specially, where we sell or old books in low prices, and definitely buyers also buy them in cheap amounts too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back