What's new

How do you market Old Used Books for Sell?

Do you have used books to sell, and want to get top dollar for them? Just plug their ISBNs into bookscouter.com, and it will show you how much 50-plus online book buyers are willing to pay for them. ... That's handy if you want to check thrift stores, yard sales, and estate sales for books that you can resell at a profit.

You can try both online and offline, as long as the books are very good, there will certainly be someone willing to pay for the book, as long as they are in good conditions, I will definitely buy a book like "rich dad, poor dad" even if it is old.

There are a few Sites where u can market old products including used books and in Nigeria amongst such sites includes OLX and jiji. They basically sell fairly used products of all kinds at an affordable rate. You can try selling urs but It seems there's is commission attached to every successful sale not sure the amount or percentage involved

I have few books in my shelf which I want to sell. And considering those books are old and used. I am not sure if those books would go for the best price. And so selling them is lot better option. I want to know if I can sell those used books and if so, what should be my mode of action to sell them offline or online.

Do you know how to market those old used books?
You could sell them on a forum like this or put them on your WhatsApp status I'm sure people interested will contact you. Just use all your social media handles

Still keep those book for a long time and watch yourself smiling to the bank. Those book will be big bucks, check your vicinity well there may be person that will need those book. Place a proper or a paid advert for those book.

I have few books in my shelf which I want to sell. And considering those books are old and used. I am not sure if those books would go for the best price. And so selling them is lot better option. I want to know if I can sell those used books and if so, what should be my mode of action to sell them offline or online.

You can market old used books, to parents who you know cannot afford new ones, and sell it to them at a very cheap price, they will buy it.

You can sell old books via ebay or amazon. If the books you are selling are very popular titles and from popular authors, you can try promoting your sales page through facebook

I think the best way you can do this is for you to convert the book you are trying to market into a PDF file and send it as a digital products you can also advertise to create awareness.

I have found out that a lot of people who have or would want interest in this books are people who are in the same country or Geo location with you which makes using the Facebook market place as the ideal place.

Personally when it comes to my books which I have read and put effort into making use of what I read from the book, I usually get attached to those books 📚 and hardly give it away.

I think that you should join forums and groups in social media platforms concerning the book, interact with people and then you can step to advertise them.

If you set of the shop in the proximity of university campus, colleges, and sell course books, you might be able to make really good money by seling used books.

In my location, it is possible to sell old and used books however, the buyers will price the books at a very low price and you may be tempted not to sell rather give the books out for free.

Well some.old books are really sought after because they might not be in stock again and there are websites where you could about selling them like eBay for example

In my city, there are several places that buy used books, it depends on the physical condition of the book and its value. There are also sites where people are posted to sell them personally. You can offer them online in facebook groups on university or campus sites.
There are any places and avenue where you can market your old books online or offline for sale, I have seen people advertising old books on Jiji.com and facebook and sometie instagram.

There are any places and avenue where you can market your old books online or offline for sale, I have seen people advertising old books on Jiji.com and facebook and sometie instagram.
Yes, I think this is a good opportunity to help low-income people and at the same time make some profit. Since these books are already used the value decreases, but it still works to acquire knowledge from students of different careers.

Social media has been very useful for all kinds of thing and when it comes to selling anything that you have in this world there is always a very possibility that you can sell it on social media as long as you know how to market it.

It depends on the kind of books you wanna sell, if its a fictional or non_fictional book you wrote on your own. I believe you will market it faster if you create a sellers account via fiverr or flexjob.com freelancing sites.

You can attend book fairs or flea markets in your neighborhood to sell your used books in person. This might be an excellent method to meet potential purchasers and connect with other book lovers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back