What's new

How do you market Old Used Books for Sell?

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have few books in my shelf which I want to sell. And considering those books are old and used. I am not sure if those books would go for the best price. And so selling them is lot better option. I want to know if I can sell those used books and if so, what should be my mode of action to sell them offline or online.

Do you know how to market those old used books?

In my city, there are several places that buy used books, it depends on the physical condition of the book and its value. There are also sites where people are posted to sell them personally. You can offer them online in facebook groups on university or campus sites.

I have few books in my shelf which I want to sell. And considering those books are old and used. I am not sure if those books would go for the best price. And so selling them is lot better option. I want to know if I can sell those used books and if so, what should be my mode of action to sell them offline or online.

It depends on the demand of those books. But you can actually list them buy/selling platform operating within your country

AbeBooks.com is an online marketplace for new, used, rare and out-of-print books, and we have millions of secondhand and rare books listed for sale by

You can advertise. Don't have any idea about your country but in my country Old books are like gems. I mean too old ones. This types of book sell as an antique.

The key to success in buying and selling used books online is to know how much money you can sell the book for before you buy it. Even though you could buy books all day long at $1 a pop at most thrift stores, that doesn't meanyou should. You should only purchase a book if you know you can make some money on it

There is a Used Book store in the biggest mall in our country. It used to rake in good in the daily sales but now the attendant said that sales is waning maybe because of the internet. With the used books you want to sell maybe you have to look for a collector. To be frank, I wouldn't buy a used book because reading in the internet is free. However, I may buy a used book if it is vintage and good for a collection.

Over here in my country, there is an application called Jiji. You can sell just about anything on the application. It's more like an online application store, where anyone can create an account and market any product for free. I have seen different stuffs sold the on application.

It depends on the kind of books you wanna sell, if its a fictional or non_fictional book you wrote on your own. I believe you will market it faster if you create a sellers account via fiverr or flexjob.com freelancing sites.

We also have a lot of books at out house. It was mostly encyclopedias, dictionaries. My grandfather used to sell books for a living. No one reads it here nor we ever talked about selling it.

I think you can sell our books online, but given the low demand on books these days because of the availability of soft copies in the internet, it might take a while before you can sell it there.

It depends on the kind of books you wanna sell, if its a fictional or non_fictional book you wrote on your own. I believe you will market it faster if you create a sellers account via fiverr or flexjob.com freelancing sites.
Fiverr is a great freelance website. I think it's the biggest of its kind ever since the inception of freelance works. People who know how to use Fiverr make thousands of dollars within a very short period of time. There was a time I checked out a writers gig and he charges $200 per article.

What determine a good book is not how word but how powerful is the wording.
You have to remember that old book can not be sold as new book.
There are people out there who are interested to read books no matter how long the book has stayed in the shelf.

Here in my country there are people who specializes on buying old books to resell.
Please connect me on old book business.

So if it is not rare or collectible, is it garbage?
Garage/Yard/Rummage Sales – The average price for a used book at a sale of this type is between 37-77 cents per book. ...
Tax Write Offs & Donations – Goodwill, Thrift Stores etc.

I think both are better option to old and used books sales out offline marketing is for the poor people whose people does not a situation to buy this book in good prize although offline market your used and old sale in low prizes but another person whose helped you by this way

Fiverr is a great freelance website. I think it's the biggest of its kind ever since the inception of freelance works. People who know how to use Fiverr make thousands of dollars within a very short period of time. There was a time I checked out a writers gig and he charges $200 per article.
Hmm, I have an account with fiverr but the account I have there, is just like a client that hires freelancers. I tried to switch it to a freelancer/seller's account but it seems that they don't want to grant it for me.

People hardly buy books these days. They prefer movies. But what genres are the books. Are they novels or academic books. The answer may help in long way in showing you how best you can market it for you to see potential buyers.

Hmm, I have an account with fiverr but the account I have there, is just like a client that hires freelancers. I tried to switch it to a freelancer/seller's account but it seems that they don't want to grant it for me.
It's not them that will do it for you. You will have to set up your own services called gigs on Fiverr. It's not a small task, because I remembered how difficult it was to complete the set up. You will need to confirm your phone number and account using a laptop to login and send the verification code. This process doesn't work on smartphone.

It's not them that will do it for you. You will have to set up your own services called gigs on Fiverr. It's not a small task, because I remembered how difficult it was to complete the set up. You will need to confirm your phone number and account using a laptop to login and send the verification code. This process doesn't work on smartphone.
I have said it, that's why its good to share opinions with people. I was using my smart phone to access it earlier then. And it wasn't working, after I tried many times to make work. But it never worked, I was thinking its a glitch or they don't want me on their site.

I have said it, that's why its good to share opinions with people. I was using my smart phone to access it earlier then. And it wasn't working, after I tried many times to make work. But it never worked, I was thinking its a glitch or they don't want me on their site.
I'm happy to help you out with the information on this. I actually had the same problem at first, so I had to contact support and explain my challenges.

When they hit me with feedback, I was shocked. So, I had to try it out with my laptop and it worked just fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back