What's new

How do you manage your time with your diverse writing tasks?

I understand that, writing is a hobby for some people online, which means they can devote over 12 hours writing on different websites and earning from it too. I am passionate when it comes to writing, at same time, I manage my time well to devote to other tasks offline and online that is different from writing.

I use eight (8) hours of my time daily to engage in anything that has to do with writing on different earning websites. I have enough time to sleep, and time to take care of other assignments. Everything works out based on schedule and not working without proper plan.

Do you find writing as a hobby?
How long do you stay online writing?
Distractions such as social media, email notifications, and needless phone calls should be avoided when focusing on a task. This will allow you to concentrate and work more efficiently. By using this method, you will be able to better manage your time with various writing responsibilities, increasing your productivity and effectiveness as a writer.

Distractions such as social media, email notifications, and needless phone calls should be avoided when focusing on a task. This will allow you to concentrate and work more efficiently. By using this method, you will be able to better manage your time with various writing responsibilities, increasing your productivity and effectiveness as a writer.
When I'm working online I try to put away anything that will distract me, for phone calls I always put my phone on call forward just to avoid distraction.

I understand that, writing is a hobby for some people online, which means they can devote over 12 hours writing on different websites and earning from it too. I am passionate when it comes to writing, at same time, I manage my time well to devote to other tasks offline and online that is different from writing.

I use eight (8) hours of my time daily to engage in anything that has to do with writing on different earning websites. I have enough time to sleep, and time to take care of other assignments. Everything works out based on schedule and not working without proper plan.

Do you find writing as a hobby?
How long do you stay online writing?
I have always taught myself to be fast with everything I do and I always set a time for each of the platforms that I work on so that I will not be confused and I will meet up to my target

While working online we do face a lot of distractions, that's why sometimes I prefer to handle it my own way, if I don't want to be distracted I have a lot of things that I use to do.

I have always taught myself to be fast with everything I do and I always set a time for each of the platforms that I work on so that I will not be confused and I will meet up to my target
Making such decision will be very nice for you but is not just about the decision , are you able to keep to this decision because that's the most important. Are you always discipline to keep to your time no matter how busy you are ?

Time management is very important especially if you have a multiple job online, a lot of people don't have the decipline that's why they have issues, but if you have the decipline you can do whatever you like also stick to your plan.

Making such decision will be very nice for you but is not just about the decision , are you able to keep to this decision because that's the most important. Are you always discipline to keep to your time no matter how busy you are ?
I am always keeping to time but there are a few times when I will not be able to do so maybe because I am too tired or I am too busy but I always try all my best

I am always keeping to time but there are a few times when I will not be able to do so maybe because I am too tired or I am too busy but I always try all my best
Well most of us at some point we get tired, but is when you are tired you'll start to progress, a lot of people don't really know what they are doing, some don't earn a dime online.

Well most of us at some point we get tired, but is when you are tired you'll start to progress, a lot of people don't really know what they are doing, some don't earn a dime online.
Is it true that a lot of people do not know what they are doing and some people do not even believe that we can make a reasonable amount of money online so they are just dulling themselves

Is it true that a lot of people do not know what they are doing and some people do not even believe that we can make a reasonable amount of money online so they are just dulling themselves
Yes, we have a lot of people online that's don't have the knowledge of what they are doing that's why most of them ended up losing all they have earned online.

Yes, we have a lot of people online that's don't have the knowledge of what they are doing that's why most of them ended up losing all they have earned online.
I just hope that we do not be like them and I hope that we are able to focus on these sites that are paying us instead of jumping from one platform to the other

I just hope that we do not be like them and I hope that we are able to focus on these sites that are paying us instead of jumping from one platform to the other
That's true, with good plan you can be able to achieve whatever you want, you also need to be deciplined before you can earn a good amount of money online, an also you need to accept the fact you are going to face a lot of challenges.

That's true, with good plan you can be able to achieve whatever you want, you also need to be deciplined before you can earn a good amount of money online, an also you need to accept the fact you are going to face a lot of challenges.
Facing challenges is part of life and we all need to understand this so that we are not going to be running away from the challenges instead of facing the challenges that come on

Facing challenges is part of life and we all need to understand this so that we are not going to be running away from the challenges instead of facing the challenges that come on
That's just it, if you want to be successful you have to face a lot of challenges an also overcome them,always know that if it's easy a lot of people will have been successful.

That's just it, if you want to be successful you have to face a lot of challenges an also overcome them,always know that if it's easy a lot of people will have been successful.
Yeah, right. Making money is not so easy, you have to plan well and keep working despite the challenges. Proper time management and working with self discipline will help you a lot.

Yeah, right. Making money is not so easy, you have to plan well and keep working despite the challenges. Proper time management and working with self discipline will help you a lot.
Exactly, you need to have a lot of things before you can be able to earn money online, having the knowledge an skills set alone might not be enough, you need a lot of things.

Exactly, you need to have a lot of things before you can be able to earn money online, having the knowledge an skills set alone might not be enough, you need a lot of things.
Yeah, one important thing apart from the skill is ability to get clients. You should confidently sell yourself as a skilled writer. Then schedule your work well and manage time in order to give the best results to all clients.

Writing is one of the most important thing I value so much ,but I dont spend the whole day writing,I only create time for it ,and take a break two for relaxation,so I take it bit by bit.

Plans is very important, if you have a good plan I'm very sure you can get over it, a lot of people don't know how to go about this because they don't have plans.

Plans is very important, if you have a good plan I'm very sure you can get over it, a lot of people don't know how to go about this because they don't have plans.

This is true time management is one of the things which you can have when writing online,its goes along side with good plans if you plan perfectly you will be able to manage your time when doing any project online

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back