What's new

How do you manage your salary?

We should follow what works for us and its a good idea to use a part of our salary or save a fixed part from our salary every month

I don't even know I am paid till about the half of the month. That's because I don't base my survival on it. I use online earnings to survive.
If you are paying your bills with your online income, it means you are earning really well. What do you do online?

Its hard to earn so much online that we can pay all our bills through it and we need to have skills that can pay us more to achieve that

It is very simple to manage your salary. Plan your money, strategies on how you'd spend your money, avoid debts and spend your money on things that are important. Spend your salary wisely, for all I care, that's your sweat and you deserve to manage it wisely.

We have to apply the 50-30-20 rule to mage our money well. Money is hot and we are easily tempted to spend it on whatever we like. We need self control.

I have been reading saving tips from a long time now and as per many we need to treat ourselves first that means we need to pay ourselves first and invest a fixed percentage every month

We should follow what works for us and its a good idea to use a part of our salary or save a fixed part from our salary every month
We can surely manage our money through self control. We have to do list what to buy to avoid over spending. Also, cook only enough for the members of the family.

I am not following any 50-30-20 or any type of rule but I am doing my best to save every month and stick to it

But Rule 50 is about your needs which you must give utmost priority and the 30 is your want and this want could be postponed hehehe and the 20 is your savings which must not be forgotten to save to the bank of your choice.

So this rule basically means that you should not have any form of leisure at all? I don't think it is right. Some sort of leisure should be added.

I save money and also spend on things that makes me feel happy and that's why these rules don't work for me as I try to follow my own ways

Yes, it's hard to follow the rule despite salary big. It's simply because the prices of commodities are getting higher nonestop.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back